Yes or No?

I see who my true enemies are now.

Hasn’t Smith been humiliated enough though? Doesn’t he deserve a good vacation surely by now CIA and Interpol owe him a Tahitian vacation or a trip to Hawaii?

1 Like

You’re suggesting mission locations

3 Likes

While I wouldn’t mind a level in either of those areas, no I was simply saying that Smith needs a vacation on account of all he has been through.

Plus it feels like ages since I have posted but it has only been a few days I think? That or I have just cut down on the topics.

The Lemon Twigs

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

He had a vacation in Absolution, where Birdie took over his role as the annoying informant/sidekick (annoying to 47’s perspective, not mine, I like both characters). And his dialogue in Hokkaido implies that he has not seen 47 since the events of Blood Money, so in-game, Smith has not been caught up in one of 47’s adventures in 14 years. That’s a long enough break, time for him to go back to work.

1 Like

I want to see who voted for what. Want to know who the other ass men are.

3 Likes

raises hand

Knew it wasn’t the point of the thread but wanted to vote anyway.

1 Like

If Krogan and Turians from the Mass Effect franchise were real, would you actually make an effort to have a sexy time with them?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Where the hell is Tahiti, Dutch?

5 Likes

It’s in the South Pacific. We will all make it if we all just stick to the plan!

(Jokes aside DICE awards really robbed RDR2)

2 Likes

I’m split, Wrex isn’t my type of man but Garrus is damn fine

1 Like

Just make your pic. You don’t have to like both. And yes, Garrus is hot as only himself can be. Wrex is more if you like the rowdy kind.

Is @anon74426438 a fun sponge?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like
4 Likes

I don’t condone bad photoshopping so option one for me!

4 Likes

Those no votes are fake news.

2 Likes
  • Black Classic Gloves
  • Black Driving Gloves
  • White Requiem Gloves
  • No Gloves

0 voters

Best horror franchise?

• Halloween
  • Texas Chainsaw Massacre
  • Friday the 13th