You wake up and find a letter, ICA would like to hire you

Well idk if that would fit general chat or here so here it goes.

What would you do? Position is whatever you do best (if you are a doctor then they want a doctor for example). Accept or refuse?

• Accept
  • Refuse
  • Can I join Diana and 47 instead? I mean, ICA is no more.
  • This is just a dream. ICA is a fictional organization.

0 voters

No way, man. I save and reload way too much.

3 Likes

Excited, but wondering why the ICA would need an actor. And as much as I’d like to be on their graphic design team, I’d say my art is not up to snuff.

Interesting question.

3 Likes

Well, a part of how 47 blends in calls for a bit of acting so…a type of decoy I think. :upside_down_face:

Hmm…I don’t think that would matter so much. Seems more likely they would give you the business for them to use as a front.

3 Likes

Mmm
Undying body double here I come :skull:

1 Like

If the ICA needed a writer and came to me, it’d be flattering as hell. With all the money and choice they have, I’d consider it a huge compliment.

I’d still probably turn it down. As much as the games have always leant on “kill people who deserve it,” I still couldn’t get behind a bunch of assassins and hired killers. I have too many scruples for tech, nevermind shadowy guns for hire. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They’ll ship you out to Greenland and stick you on a plywood yacht :wink: somebody has to do it

2 Likes

YES! How did that obvious position escape me?! It’s perfect!

(Hopefully 47 can squeeze into my clothing size.)

2 Likes

It probably means an ICA killer is after you already, and the letter is a distraction to get you into an accident position. I would check all my wardrobes frantically.

I would be utterly confused why they decided to recruit me out of all people. I mean I would accept, because I doubt they would let me life If I refuse, but it still would be confused as hell.

1 Like

My official statement on the matter is that I have refused.
I will accept no more questions until I get speak to a lawyer.

[Bald lawyer enters the room]

3 Likes

Yes, the infamous Herr F. Fuchs from Fuchs, Fuchs and Fuchs

2 Likes