OBSERVANT
68%
THINKING
32%
22%78%
PROSPECTING
32%68%
TURBULENT

Best thing I could do, cause my Ipad is a pile of shit, that can’t handle a screenshot, and put it on this forum. Just because it’s to big to press the reply button, so it isn’t there. God it is frustating, to abandon a post, just because I run out of space so I can’t find the reply button, duo to it being missing

results are fairly accurate considering it’s one of those online polls

I dont really like persobality tests, so here is some other personality… something
Plant: Spurce
Animal: Fox
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Mineral: Amethyst
Element: Ice
Lantern: Blue Lantern (Hope)

are those supposed to mean anything?

I think @Tekno1 just wrote down his prefrences, or what tests thinks best represents him. I am honestly to quite confused if it was a joke, I didn’t understand, or he made a serious answer

I have a ADVOCATE personality. This was a nice test, makes me get a good look of myself. :slight_smile:

Silvereye was talking about in-depth quizzes and Hogwarts Houses and Spirit Animals. So i told what are some of the personality “elements”… Ehhh… I dont know the word…ehh, forget it

ENFP

They tend to see life as a big, complex puzzle where everything is connected

And people wonder why i love HITMAN lolol

You totally made that up :smirk:

https://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personality

I still don’t trust you.I think you went through all 16 personality types looking for a word puzzle,you’re not fooling me

Haha nahh.

ENFPs’ self-esteem is dependent on their ability to come up with original solutions, and they need to know that they have the freedom to be innovative –

So accurate. 10/10 test

COMMANDER PERSONALITY (ENTJ, -A/-T)

Commanders are the most likely personality type to enjoy setting goals for improving themselves.

Commanders are dominant, relentless, and unforgiving. This isn’t because they are coldhearted or vicious per se – it’s more that Commander personalities genuinely enjoy the challenge. If there’s anything Commanders love, it’s a good challenge, big or small, and they firmly believe that given enough time and resources, they can achieve any goal.

This is true I guess haha. :joy:

Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population.

LOL

The underlying thought running through the Commander mind might be something like "I don’t care if you call me an insensitive b*****d, as long as I remain an efficient b*****d".

Yeah Boi

Apparently I’m an architect (INTJ-A) as well.