Your Speedrunning Records in Classic Hitman Games

So I got bored and decide to beat an original C47 game as fast as I can. I am not a professional speedrunner by any means, just a casual Hitman player.

I did three runs today and the best result I got is 1 hour and 24 minutes from start to finish. I will try to improve this to 1 hour (at least). The first try took me 2 hours and 7 minutes (I wasted ~20 minutes constantly retrying the first Colombia mission and wasted another ~20 minutes at the Tanker mission - the Tanker interier is the most counterintuitive and confusing thing in game, I searched the bomb for too long and just like in some kind of movie defused it when there was 10 seconds till the bomb explodes).

Definetly want to try run through other Hitman games someday.
Do you guys like to speedrun classic Hitman games? What are you personal best records?

2 Likes

A quick playthrough of Codename 47 takes me somewhere between 45-60min.

5 Likes

I like to play H2:SA PRO/SA with no sliding or animation skip glitches. Usually takes less than 80 minutes but I’ve been trying to go for no restarts and if I manage that it could even be around an hour or less.

5 Likes

I strongly recommend checking out The Kotti speedruns especially for codename 47

5 Likes

Kotti’s runs are great. He is so confident with doing some crazy stuff while run through these games.

Full C47 playthrough in less than a hour is very good result, btw. As good as the H2 speedrun in 80 minutes without using glitches - I have to try run through H2 yet, but I think it is hardest HM game to speedrun, especially if you care about SA ratings.

3 Likes

H2 PRO/SA in less than 60 minutes without using glitches.

1 Like

I don’t like speedruns. Just think, when I play I walk and don’t run just like in real life.
Maybe some day I will start making videos labeling them as ASMR gaming :joy:

2 Likes