Official Community Created Contracts - 47's Birthday (September 2023)

I would like to submit 3 Puzzle contracts :jigsaw: on the occasion of 47’s birthday :birthday:. The hints are shown in the respective image suggestions (like Redacted Images as shown in Challenges :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

cnctc_banner

Contract ID: 2-27-8709767-31

Platform: Playstation

Submitter name: Zubin47

Contract Title: Cheers ! Now cut the cake

Briefing:

Whiskey and white cake for the Birthday!! Cheers! Now cut the cake and make it a day!!

Happy Birthday 47

Brief Description:
How do you lure a guard to a specific area? This is the core trick to solve this puzzle. Well, it is 47’s birthday and let us celebrate with Whiskey and Vanilla Cake. Be careful 47 has a Kitchen Knife to cut the cake. I tested this puzzle in multiple routes and possibilities - top to bottom or bottom to top on this vertical map. As suggested above take a note on the image suggestion to crack this.

Image suggestion:

wumf_banner

Contract ID: 2-99-8689696-31

Contract Title: Wake up my friend

Briefing:

Wake up. Wake up my friend. It’s the dawn of a new day and you have things to do.

I will guide and teach you and you will learn by doing. Always remember. I am not only your guide, think of me as the person you trust the most.

The skill you learn today will not only be useful, but vital for performing the task I have chosen for you. - Dr O

Practice and kill Agent 46 and Agent 45.

Brief Description:
This contract is inspired by the first training mission in first game – the first dialogues in the game. Personally, I was nostalgic, it took me 20 years back when I first played Codename 47. Here you need to make the crew go to a lonely place where you can fiber wire him. Fiber wire and Silenced Pistol are the classic weapons of 47. You need to eliminate the two bald bodyguards, somewhat look alike of 47 / his clones like the final mission - Meet your brothers. Skilled players may try sniping with the Pistol at the only starting location. By default, the two weapons are equipped and there are more in the table just when you start. Dr O stands for Dr Ortmeyer in the briefing.

Image suggestion:

hc47_banner

Contract ID: 2-12-6434407-31

Contract Title: Hitman: Codename 47

Briefing:

Happy Birthday, 47.

You have three targets - the thief who stole the religious idol from the U’Wa tribe, Drug Lord Pablo Ochoa and Mr Ochoa You must find the one who was sacrificed to the Jungle God. This contract is Inspired by a series of missions in Hitman: Codename 47.

Hint: Frog Staff Chef

Brief Description:
Like the previous contract, this contract is inspired by one of my best missions / map in Colombia map in the first game. The soundtrack on the map is still unforgettable till date. The objective is somewhat based on the original missions – find the Gold Idol, U’Wa tribe, Jungle God and eliminate one of the five fathers – Pablo Ochoa. Shoutout to @MrOchoa - a hardcore fan of Codename 47 who is a popular member in this forum, one of the targets (the tattoo artist) fits the route/puzzle and is somewhat lookalike of him. I tested this puzzle in multiple routes and possibilities - on this horizontal map. As suggested above take a note on the image suggestion to crack this and note the hint mentioned in the briefing.

Image suggestion:

Thank you and Happy Birthday 47

11 Likes