Day X of posting Y until Hitman 3 news/release - 2.0

What an adventure this and the old thread we’re hunh. I absolutely loved everything people posted to quell their boredom of waiting. But all good things must come to an end. And i found it fitting to (re)post my final day of hype today, as tomorrow the game releases. So without further ado Reposting daily hype from discord each day until hitman 3 releases. Day Number 94

7 Likes

Even less

Thank you to @Khakiasp for the link

3 Likes

Ok.

I’m just as excited as Diana Bot :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And so, the tide is near. Today is the 20th of January on a Wednesday, but Hitman will be released in a few hours. That means I get to set the sunset ending. A parody, if you will - of what would’ve happened from the start of the thread throughout the end, to becoming a literal meme.

Before we begin, I would like to announce that this is proudly sponsored by Sausage Enterprises. However they couldn’t make it to this evening’s schedule due to technical difficulties pertaining to that I was unable to contact their CEO. Eh won’t matter. They have however funded the world’s largest VR headset to be displayed at the Miami Global Event, so thanks regardless.

Presenting my most recent work - a short project to celebrate both the release of Hitman 3 and the end of this thread finally put to rest as we dwindle down what Hitman 3 has to offer. gasp - obscure, phenomenal, coldblooded - a champion project for sure!

Long live the King.

8 Likes

Simply wonderful lmfao, it was when i saw the title pop up that i realized it was a conkers bad fur day reference.

4 Likes

That’s amazing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

GG for making it to release :+1:

3 Likes

HITMAN Forum Meta at its finest. Good job for seeing it through everyone who did.

3 Likes

Less than an hour left now before we get to download Hitman 3 on PC!

Edit: And so, my calendar is complete.

2 Likes

1 Like