Easter Featured Contracts April 14th

Thanks for playing! I really liked your use of the bear, because it is an item I people dont really use. So unfortunate to lose SA a second away from the exit. Maybe you can try again and see if you can SA it.

2 Likes

I did figure out a reliable route, so I just need to perfect that last half second. Iā€™ll see if I can do it. Thanks!

2 Likes

And so I can! Got it done SA. (Still couldnā€™t pull off the quick exit tho! Gosh that was nerve-wracking.)

My PS4 skipped recording a couple seconds near the end (just when it gets intense!). It does that sometimes, Iā€™ve no idea why, when, or how to stop it. Ah well.

1 Like

If you want a big advice for this contract, both the guard and the lady there, leave the bathroom after their chat ends and gunshots can not be heard through two door, so when you start you can activate their convo so by the time you get back in there they are alone and you can kill them silently.

2 Likes

It is a nice effect. Moon Knight effect

1 Like

And here I thought this was some ā€œbreak the NPC Alert system via a speedrunner strat to winā€ kind of contract. Slow and steady wins the race sometimes, I guess.

Thatā€™s a nice way to put it :laughing:

2 Likes