Hitman World of Assassination - 3.180 - March Patch Notes

No mention of the ever-elusive Coin™️ either.

14 Likes

I was hoping we’ll finally be abke to choose our suit for Untouchable.

8 Likes

i always thought this was a stylistic choice

overall good patch notes. one of the things i submitted got fixed so for bugs like the PS5 infinite save i would recommend everyone else submit those kinds of bugs in GREAT detail again and i think they will get patched

1 Like

Suit and full loadout options once total mastery has been achieved.

7 Likes

Or at least a convenient smuggle spot. One sharp stick is all I need.

3 Likes

I guess I’m glad I didn’t experience any of the graphical issues mentioned in this patch notes since I don’t recognize any of the fixes they’ve made in that long list.

Great that they seemed to have fixed all that, but… once again the wait for some other pressing QoL/fixes continues… :confused:
What about the Freelancer Classic Coin?
Will we ever be able to change our starting suit in Carpathian Mountains?
Will they ever turn up the brightness in the Halloween Escalation?

7 Likes

Dugong?
What the heck is that?

2 Likes

“Rocky Dugong” was the codename for Ambrose Island.

4 Likes

Haven’t read the whole thing. Did they reveal the pricing of the DLC?

3 Likes

Interesting fixes and improvements.
Looking forward for more HITMAN updates :+1:

3 Likes

Tonight I’ve once again reported the soundless Dubai Helicopter in Freelancer through a player support ticket. I thought an easy fix would be just to copy the audio for the Red Helicopter takeoff given the fact they have the same animation?

Also, we still have no sign of the missing coin saga being resolved?

Two of the main ones for me are the missing coin and the soundless Dubai Helicopter? :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

The coin’s not a bug, at this point I’m 99% certain it’s intended to be unlockable later (well it might have been an oversight at first, but given how often it’s been mentioned everywhere it’s pretty much impossible IOI wouldn’t have heard about it and fixed it by now). So there’s likely nothing to fix in that regard.

The silent helicopter however still baffles me, especially considering the one in Dubai (which it’s based on) is not soundless. It feels like a typo in the code that would take 2 minutes to fix, so my guess is that IOI has a hundred million support tickets about props and disguises being slightly off to go through before they come across this specific bug :x

3 Likes

Since I didn’t play freelancer for a while I don’t know if this was fixed on a previous patch, but the fuse seems to be working now, I’ve been able to pick it up every time I’ve tried

2 Likes

Oooh, I hope this is true for me as well!

Oh, do keep in mind that this is the same team that has left the bugged helicopter audio in Marrakesh unaddressed since the release of H2 :unamused:

The set up meeting PE is still finicky, sometimes it triggers, others don’t.

Nope. Still cannot, for the fucking love of God, take the fuse out of the fuse box.

1 Like

Weird, is definitely working for me. Try changing the garage wall decoration to nothing and then go into a mission, after returning to the safehouse you’ll notice that the fuse is gone, change the decoration again, the fuse should spawn and be pickable. From this point on the fuse should be pickable every time.

1 Like

IOI could use the same audio for it as the Red Helicopter given they are more or less built the same and have the same takeoff?

Also, they will have hundreds of reported tickets to go through, so I get it’s not exactly the biggest priority :slightly_smiling_face: