[RELEASE] Bonus Mission: Chongqing Noodle Massacre

Pinging devs, sheeesh.

4 Likes

“NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN!!!”

5 Likes

happy to help, even if it’s just for a small thing

6 Likes

If IOI were to bring it to consoles… They might be obligated to clean things up, and then they’d have to do the same with it on PC, and then it’d all be online. It’s not a perfect mod (as mentioned by KR himself regarding the number of bugs they’d still like to fix and things they’d like to improve)… It’d have to be for free too. But if they were to fix/improve anything - that’d take away from other projects currently underway. But who knows, I’m pretty sure IO will mention or acknowledge it in some way.

Ultimately, I don’t see it happening. :frowning:

5 Likes

And make it Contracts mode🤪

The mod faild
I tried to cancel all mods and install juat this and update Framework to 27 may update
And still faild :confused:

Holy cow, this is amazing work Kevin, and everyone else who worked on this thing! I can’t imagine how hard it must have been to implement all this!

Who’s the VA for the video briefing there?

5 Likes

Vivienne McKee, the OG Diana, you heathen! @MrOchoa is already planning your murder for asking! :smile:

11 Likes

Ohh! So that audio’s been ripped straight from the original C47!
It was so high-quality with the music mixing and video footage, I thought it was all original stuff.

I’ll save Ochoa the trouble and walk into my nearest KFC as penance then.

4 Likes

Who’s gonna tell them? :eyes:

13 Likes

C47 didn’t have dialogue for briefings but Contracts did :stuck_out_tongue:
Sometimes I forget that it does since you get the dialogue briefing only if checking it yourself during mission. Weird way of doing things…

7 Likes

Dang it. Apologies, friends

14 Likes

apology-accepted

7 Likes

did a quick SA run

10 Likes

Now do night time where Blue Lotus is a target :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

btw, are some of the civilian NPCs routes somewhat RNG dependent? :thinking: sometimes there’s a lady in that alley i take out the red dragon and sometimes there will be a dude walking close to blue lotus at around that time in the video

Yup, I noticed in Contracts it was random whether an old man walked in the alley where Blue Lotus was isolated, so I did similar thing but for Red Dragon. In Master mode they go through the alley more often

4 Likes

Alright, nice to know, was wondering if was their cycles were being affect by me somehow.

Anyways, absolutely fantastic job, my mind is completely blown at what you have accomplished here. You could convince me this came from IOI themselves, and it goes beyond anything we saw in Hitman 2 Special Assignments which is what I was expecting from modded missions at best!

5 Likes

why they have indian accent? :no_mouth:

Because no Asian voice sets in the game have sentry lines, and I didn’t want them to be American :flushed:

3 Likes