Can't be arsed to complete the H2 Masteries

totally understand.

personally, i’d rate mumbai as one of the best maps in all of hitman, largely down to the excellent vertical design of dawood tower, the unique use of the crowd system around the hill, the kashmirian storyline (another best in series), the maelstrom, and the motherfucking train kill.

3 Likes

i can help you. if you watch my videos. I’m shooting game videos. you can learn from me

Anyone who’s levelling in Hitman 3 again who did it in 2, for whatever reason, is it any more difficult to get to level 20 without the additional Classics challenges?

I actually wanted to try this so I created an Alt account and I can confirm it is a lot more difficult. I hope they change it to the way it was in H2.

1 Like

I’m doing so now, and I don’t feel like it’s more difficult at all. It seems to take a little bit longer for the maps that are now Mastery 20 instead of Mastery 15 or what have you, but otherwise there are plenty of challenges that I had not completed previously (escalations included) that make up the XP difference fairly easily. However, I do miss that satisfying feeling of completing an SASO Sniper Assassin challenge on Master Mode and watching it clear the other difficulties all at once.

2 Likes