Now that H3 is released, do you still play H1 or H2?

As the owner of a 16TB external HD on my XBox (79% full), I still have them installed. Still fire them up to experience some of the things that work better gameplay-wise, particularly in 2016.

I’ve actually never played any of the games after being put off with absolution, I then decided to buy the trilogy and am loving the games, o happy to see them o back to how they should of always been. So far I’ve mastered the first 4 maps but still need saso runs on them, I think I’ll get mastery first then I’ll work on saso, sniper and that. Paris was an amazing first map and I thought to myself how can they top this, then played Miami and sipenza , can’t spell for shit. I brought the hitman gold editionvamd hitman 1 goty access pass to get all content, didnt bother with delux hitman 3 though as I thought it was way over priced for what u get, I did buy the deadly sins first one for ,3.99. So only content I’m missing is delux, well also all the shitty elusives, I absolutey hate the online bullshit in this game, elusives, escalations are garbage content. Pisses me off there’s items locked behind that shit too. They need to do away with all this online crap.

1 Like

The “Hitman 2016 is the best of the trilogy and i only play that one” crowd is really cumbersome, so those will say Hitman 2016.

I play them all in Hitman 3, the refined experience.

1 Like

I’ve actually started liking some of the escalations, was to quick to write them off.

1 Like