July Roadmap (2022)

any bets on how much ambrose island will cost?

If it were sold on its own, I’d say a 10-12$ USD, since that’s what they charged for maps in the past.

At this point I don’t see it being sold alone, Freelancer will most likely be a paid mode given how much is being worked on for it – we still don’t even know if it would require ownership of H1 and 2.
Odds are, this may be a way for people to play those maps without owning them (no matter how strange that might be for a Hitman 3 owner)

So I’m guessing once Ambrose is revealed in the July roadmap, we’ll get a tease of when to expect Freelancer details, and possibly some Ambrose&Freelancer End-Of-Year-2/GOTY Extra Bundle.
As a price-point I’d say 20-25$ USD. Maybe 30$ given how 7DS was priced.

Maaaan… this game already has so much DLC split across so many different purchases. I just hope for consumers’ sake this is the last one they add to the list.

6 Likes

I wish to see a “my favourite items” in the months to come, as there are now too many items available when preparing a mission and most of them are just useless. If I can “like” some items and choose to see only the itmes I like it would be more convinient to find and select the more useful and usually-used items .

5 Likes

If they bundle Ambrose and Freelancer i dont see them making it cheaper than 7DS. At least it would surprise me.

But hey if its up to me they could add dlcs to the game for the next five years. Theres so many good ideas out there.

3 Likes

Everyone’s assuming there’s going to be a roadmap but here’s something to keep in mind. July 1st fell on a Friday so the first Thursday will be the 6th which is just one day shy of one week into the month. So IO may see it pointless to release any roadmap that late into the month.

We’ve had a roadmap release a week into the month beforehand. And I don’t see why they wouldn’t do it because it’s “late”. We’ve got a new map to look forward to! :grinning:

If it’s that late and it bleeds into August, they could just do a “Summer Vacation” roadmap. Seasons of Sin showed it didn’t need to be monthly

2 Likes

It’s been three months longer than that incident. They have no excuse.

3 Likes

They do. It is “We don’t want to do what we did not promise to do” when it comes to the Trinity Pack.

12 Likes

I really hope they fix the glitches in the game one day. It really bothers me and all hitman lovers. They should fix tranq glitch, body shot glitch, muffin/violin/… boost glitch, weapon lure glitch, wall problems in haven and mendoza, and … . If its doable, they must do it.

It’s just a bad look. It’s a little dickish to leave a DLC only for pre-orders. We’re not in the 360/ps3 era anymore where that was basically the standard behaviour of publishers: Buy it now or get screwed over.

There’s a general understanding in the gaming space that any pre-order content is exclusive for a period of time will eventually get released to everyone. Locking it even after a year is a little pointless as all it does is taunt those who didn’t pre-order (I.E, enforcing FOMO). IOI have precedent for releasing it later on (as they did with 2016 and 2), so them not releasing it yet is very…odd, to say the least.

5 Likes

There is also a general understanding that it is up to a company what products or services they offer. I understand you want that pack badly, and I wish you to get it one day, but no impression of unwritten rules mean we are entitled to get what we wish for.

I assume we will get it as that was the case in H2016 and H2. But that is also just an assumption that doesn’t result in entitlement.

2 Likes

Not really, I’m just more annoyed that it hasn’t been released to everyone else who may like it. I want it to be released, but more as a consumer advocate, not out of personal wants.

3 Likes

So you want it badly for others, that is the same. :joy:

1 Like

Those are two different motivations in my eyes. Wanting something to be released for everyone because it’s anti-consumer to keep it locked away for so long, versus wanting it for my own enjoyment are markedly different motivations. They lead to the same outcome, but the fact remains, I don’t want it.

1 Like

the weapon lure glitch isn’t a glitch, it’s intentional, unless i’m thinking of something else.

Quite frankly, why fix most of the aforementioned glitches other than the transparent walls?

So do we have to pay for this map or what :sob:

We don’t know yet, and it ultimately won’t matter.

yes it will, if its paid im not buying it

5 Likes

So you already know under what conditions you’ll get it or not, as do the rest of us. Ergo, it won’t matter if it turns out to be paid or not: we’ve already made up our minds.

2 Likes