Post Your Game Screenshots

You’re replaying RDR2 as well? Amazing!

It sometimes feels like I can’t bring myself to do a dishonorable run.

1 Like

Defenitly. I already felt horrible sending Mickey away, so we’ll see how far I can get xD.

“something something don’t talk to me or my dog again”

6 Likes

19 Likes

Reason #??? On Why RDR2 Is Art. Hoping for a Series X version down the road.

2 Likes

Started yet another Cyberpunk run. This game makes me happy.

8 Likes

Forza Horizon 4

Honda 1994 Prelude SI with my own design

Also I made two more designs a few weeks ago. Some quick sloppy shots

More than anything, I like to draw a huge lizard from circles, triangles and sticks

12 Likes

MGS V: The Phantom Pain

Unfortunately, the game engine is very crooked and I could not implement 80% of everything that I can do. So I just gave up taking shots here and just played the game.

13 Likes

Some shots from my recent playthrough of Prey: Mooncrash. My one decent capture of a telepath got photobombed by my damn Mule Operator. :grin:

10 Likes

I’ve got quite a bit of stuff from A Plague Tale: innocence. A gorgeous, brutal game with a stunning variety of environments.

Some pictures from the final chapters of the game:

11 Likes

Uh-Oh

HIGHER

for a broken down heaven its still surprisingly divine

Hell’s Angel

Hack&Slash

Abandon Ship

Behind Ya

Divine Destruction

I’ve been really enjoying Tag 1, can’t wait to see what Tag 2 has to offer.

10 Likes

It’s the new Doom game right? or it’s it something similar?

1 Like

its the ‘new’ doom dlc, its been out for a while only recently got around to purchasing it

7 Likes

Caught my first pokemon in Watch Dogs: Legion

11 Likes

“Who’s that pokémon?!”

“It’s… Oh.
Oh, my. :flushed:
hello there.”

1 Like

Village.

taken on Xbox Series X with Ray Tracing Enabled.

10 Likes

Beautiful looking game, just arrived at the Castle…but man those Lycans suck ass, they look like shit and are 0 spooky. Even the Molded were scarier.

1 Like

What the hell is that second picture? Is that Ethan’s arm or is he just holding someone else’s?

1 Like

I heard that Village is a bit more action focused compared to 7. That ammo and weapons are bit more plentiful later in the game, from your experience with the game would you say it breaks the tension or does it feel natural?

Personally I loved the Mia section in RE7 onboard The ship ‘Annabelle’. Is it similar to this or more toned downed overall?

1 Like