Post Your Game Screenshots

Gunpoint is a great stealth-indie game, definitely worth a buy. :+1:

Mechanically his other game Heat Signature also looks to be a fun stealth-indie title, but it’s played from a top-down perspective (a la Hotline Miami or GTA 2), and I just can’t get on with those controls.

3 Likes

Was considering Heat Signature as well. I don’t really mind the top-down perspective (both Hotline Miami games are absolutely amazing and I love them), but the whole theme/idea didn’t really click with me.

4 Likes

I lucked out and got Gunpoint from a Humble bundle many, many years ago. Really enjoyable puzzle game.

I managed to get into one of his Alphas or Beta weekends for Heat Signature once, and it was fun. However, and I don’t really remember, but something kinda put me off of it. Hence why I still haven’t bought it yet.
(I’m also not really into PC gaming as much.)

3 Likes

they’re damn near perfect games imho

2 Likes

A few from AC: Origins. I really enjoy this game and even the DLCs are worth it IMO. Nefertiti’s after life is so beautiful and peaceful. I could spend hours there.

7 Likes

The Journey So Far.

10 Likes

A bunch of Ghost Recon screenshots i’ve taken

6 Likes

Finish the fight, and take back Earth.

The Shepard’s Journey has concluded.

6 Likes

I’ve been making my way through Mass Effect Ultimate Edition. Onto the second game now. I only ever played the first game way back in 2007 and have only a vague memory of what happened, so this feels like going in totally fresh. I’m actually really enjoying it. The photo mode is a great edition too. All of the games have a nice aesthetic and the updated visuals don’t make it look too ancient anymore.

Not to get too off topic, but a lot of the characters introduced in the second game just annoy me. I’ve got all the time in the world for Liara, Tali and Garrus but Jacob and Miranda can fuck off. Heh.

ME1

ME2

10 Likes

Watch Dogs Legion
Big thanks to a generic counterfieter for letting me shoot them in the back of the head with a tranq dart for the first image.

5 Likes

Revive this topic a little

8 Likes

Finished Fallen Order yesterday. Even got the Platinum. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

When I die, they will have to bury me with a copy of Morrowind :grin:

6 Likes

Seyda Neen :heart:

3 Likes

A fellow Morrowind enjoyer?!

3 Likes

Haven’t played it in 15 years and i think i never finished it but I loved the music and the alien design of the world, so fantastic. Love those giant Bug Things for Fast Travel :relaxed:

3 Likes

Nothing like coming from a difficult quest that took place in some hellhole and hearing the Silt Strider near a city. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Always reminded me of Whales :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yea so i finally got around to the absolute gem that is control

8 Likes

552+ Hours later and I’ll still love this game.

11 Likes