Official Community Created Contracts - 47's Birthday (September 2023)

I thought of remaking my Heat Stroke submission contract ‘The Chongqing Luau’ where you have to drag Hush’s bodyguard Mogwai down to the server room to get a fire accident kill (required, so it’s not cheesed as a fall accident, also no bodies found which should also prevent a fall kill).

But given the recent events in Hawaii… It’d probably be better if I didn’t. :confused:

1 Like

And because it would be so tedious and probably drive everyone insane

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-04-4485195-63

Platform: PC (Steam)

Submitter name: Melusca

Contract Title: Meet your brother(s)

Briefing: He’s after us. Agent 47. The ICA’s most talented hitman. Bald guy, tough looking. Wears a black suit and a tie. Could be your twin brother, to be honest. We’ve identified a few people that fit his description. Take no chances and eliminate them all.

Brief Description: A classic fiber wire SONKO where we have 47 impersonating a rival assassin tasked with eliminating him, and an obvious Codename 47 reference since I took the “birth” in “birthday” quite literally. At first I wanted to make it in HCCE with slightly different requirements but HCCE stopped working for some reason so I changed some things. I think I prefer this variant overall so in the end all turned out well anyway :slight_smile:

Image suggestion:

5 Likes

Contract ID: 2-13-3811782-56
Platform: PS4
Submitter name: ambusher55
Contract Title: 47’s Gift Shopping

Briefing:
I have plans for 47’s birthday. I am shopping for the gifts, and here is my list:

1. Cloth Fabric for a Suit
  2. Casual Cloth Fabric
  3. Formal Shoes
  4. Snacks and Fruits

Brief Description:

• 4 Targets
  • Any method for killing
  • Any disguise
  • No complications
  • Birthday Shopping is the theme - Shop owners of the items in the shopping list.

Useful Notes:

• A bill board on top of a target
  • A target goes to smoke
  • A target goes to his house
  • Fourth target is a difficult one
Image Suggested (also Target location)

2 Likes

Unfortunately my Flour Power contract is now essentially the same as their proposed idea, as that is now the only way to kill those two targets with a fire accident.

Hopefully either the Molotov gets adjusted or they add a fire barrel on the map (perhaps the alleyway accessible from one of the target’s apartment?) at some point in the future. Probably won’t happen, but I’m sad that one is now a pain.

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-03-2977708-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: Big Birthday Mix Up

Briefing: As for 47’s birthday he has decided to go and play the roles of important professions for birthdays with the wrong tools to ruin other people’s birthdays. Follow him on his journey to do everything backwards and mixed up

Brief Description:

Targets And Complication

Image Suggestion

don’t know if this’ll become featured but it’s worth a try.

4 Likes

----- Founding Fathers -----

CID: 1-21-3262500-96
Platform: Epic Store
Submitter name: Druid Forest
Contract Title: Founding Fathers

Brief Description:
A contract inspired by the 5 fathers (DNA) of Hitman. I also tried to use similar way of their death.

Briefing:

Summary

Challenge - Feats:

Summary

S. Image:

Summary

4 Likes

Contract ID: 3-21-3852304-53

Platform: Xbox One

Submitter name: Lindolfo

Contract Title: Operation: Happy Birthday

Briefing: Good evening, 47. I know you would rather work than to go to your own birthday party and that is why I invited your targets to the celebration. I hope you enjoy my present to you and the party.

Brief Description: an any/any contract with 5 targets with accident opportunities.

image sugestions

2 Likes

Submitter: V_i_c_KS
Contract ID: 2-02-6100521-40
Platform: PS5
Contract Title: Flashy 47

2 Likes

@linux_penguin Let’s make a deal that for your future submissions double the image text into the body of the post itself.
I mean include all the information according to the template in the initial post of submission thread in the post like a regular text.
Reason of it, it just takes me ages to manually type all those ID’s and contract names into the summary table. Also it takes time to check if all names and ID’s are correct.
At the same time I see no problem for you to just copy and paste all those in the post body.
This will save me lots of time and minimize the chance of an error or typo. Because it’s lot easier just copy and paste necessary chunks of text than typing it manually. And I can’t do that from the image.
As far as I’m almost alone who updates this summary table, from now on I may ignore your contracts to be added to the list if I see that I need to spend the whole day writing and checking manually all the information.
Also you can easily modify the table by yourself adding all the necessary information.
So please consider to include all the names and ID’s of your submissions into the post body according to the template or be not surprised to see your submissions missing in the list.

Thank you for reading this

4 Likes

Yes, agree, it is recommended to keep the post as per the template, especially the texts. we can attach additional images along with it.

For manual type, appreciate your hard work, a tip maybe - use google lens app, with this you point the camera and the visual text will convert to copy paste texts (Just like 47 using his camera to open the Dubai windows :sunglasses:), this would somewhat reduce extra efforts (for now).

I have just updated my briefing into texts, it took a few finger taps - you can take screenshots and load in ggl lens.
For briefing in different language, it can auto translate as well - a lot of cool featues we can use, sorry me too nerdy :nerd_face:

Screenshots of the above action

1 Like

As much as I’d love to, doing so has really annoyed me in the past as seemingly if multiple people are editing at once, the first person’s additions are overwritten by the second. If that didn’t happen, I’d have been doing it every time, considering I use contract images for easier sharing.

I sympathise that it isn’t as easy, but isn’t this hyperbole? :slightly_frowning_face: I’ll assume the issues I’ve faced with the editor won’t happen again, but what I’ve done before is writing the ID down on paper so that it’s definitely correct and there in front of me - even HMF lets you scroll down to read other posts or even other threads, and you’ll need to find the post in question either way to find the link to the post.

Of course, I’ll just do it myself

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-04-0509019-61

Platform: Ps4 Pro

Submitter name: GreekAgent

Contract Title: An Agent’s Age

Briefing: Agent 47,born on the 5th of September back in 1964.
Age is nothing but a number and noone’s ever too old to celebrate his own birthday.Unfortunately, Abbiati has reserved the beach and won’t run away easily.Unless…well,let’s say he is afraid of explosions.Fireworks,cake and camera will be needed.Put the blame of their accidents on the plumber who forgot propane tanks at the church garden shed.Blow his candle too.Let your party be spectacular 47.
Life is short,enjoy before the sunset fades…

Brief Description: Landslide with its nostalgic music fits the birthday theme and Ageless 47 has to organize his party by getting rid of Abbiati.Many accident opportunities for all 5 targets.I had to add difficulty with “Targets Only” and “No Pacifications” to motivate players discover my original method hinted on the briefing.(Run Abbiati run…twice :stuck_out_tongue: ).The sunset is due to come and 47 needs to celebrate his special day.Let the explosions begin.Happy birthday 47 :partying_face: !!!

Image Suggestion:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-22-9999213-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: Let’s have fun

Briefing: Why is birthday party so boring?
Not enough clowns and fireworks.

Brief Description:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 3-30-8256630-53

Platform: Xbox One

Submitter name: Lindolfo

Contract Title: The Perfect Subject

Briefing: You are the perfect subject. Created to kill. A master of the art of assassination. It is time to show your creators the versatile assassin they have made.

Brief Description: Eliminate the targets using accident, poison, fiber wire and headshot wich are methods listed by the Versatile Assassin challenges

image suggestions

4 Likes

Added another optional thumbnail if you’ll find it fitting better

3 Likes

Contract Id: 1-08-2799790-76

Platform: Pc (Epic games)

Submiter name: Brick_Beast

Contract Title: I need to use the bathroom

Briefing: It’s 47 birthday and to celebrate he hosted a banquet at the himapan hotel, unfourtunatly for the guests the chefs at Himapan didn’t do thier job properly and as a result many of the guests got food poisoning. 47 feels they need to pay for thier crimes and has decided to eliminate and feels it would only be poetic justice to give the two he deems most responsible a taste of thier own medicine. And as not to miss the rest of the festivities he will not have time to change his clothes.

Brief description: 47’s birthday party went awry and he now seeks revenge and is on the clock (optional objectives are time limit and no disguies changes

Image sugestion:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-04-8420021-10

Platform: PC, EGS

Submitter name: bgyorok

Contract Title: To The Good Old Times!

Briefing:
47 is currently celebrating his birthday! He’s getting old, isn’t he? Sure, he might miss the job after retiring, but at least he can finally rest. So many memories!

You know what? A birthday cake isn’t enough as a celebration. Maybe he should be put to the test in Sapienza, where he can also drink wine, enjoy the music and have a killing time!
Let’s raise our wine glasses and savour these moments! To the good old times!

Brief Description:
5 targets, no elimination methods, disguise restrictions or complications. 3 of the targets stay around the pier, and 2 go between the pier and the market area, so it is advisable for speedrunners to do something with them early on. I went for something simplistic and picked targets that aren’t too straightforward but not really a puzzle.

Featured Contract Image Suggestion: Picture of some of the wine bottles/glasses around the wine-tasting area.

2 Likes

Contract ID: 3-07-7973179-69

Platform: Xbox

Submitter Name: Canucklehead X

Contract Title: Farewell Clemens

Briefing
IOI’s top assassin, Clemens, has left that organization to pursue other adventures. An excellent master of disguise with a silver tongue, he was the heartbeat of that organization. However, we cannot take the chance that Clemens will continue to challenge 47 with his mastery of quick costume changes. Make his retirement permanent by sending him out with a bang.

Brief Description
I originally thought of this a response to Clemens’ late response about the missing ET challenges. Instead, I have turned it into a love-letter for the beloved community manager.

You’ll need to figure out how to blow up his beloved motorcycle without shooting it.

We will miss you Clemens.

Image Suggestion

The man, the myth, the legend, the soon to be assassinated, @Clemens_IOI

7 Likes

Contract ID: 3-11-1257800-13

Platform: Xbox

Submitter name: LandirtHome

Contract Title: Throwback Tussle

Briefing:
It’s your Birthday, Tobias! We thought you’d like to look back on this blast of a moment at our sponsored event from 2018.
This automatic message from us at MuchTalk, a Quantum Leap service, Quinn Venture, founded Portman

Brief Description:
Have you ever looked at a gameplay trailer and thought “non-target kill, non-target kill…”. Well fear no more!
I reproduced the events from the Hitman 2 Miami gameplay trailer for everyone to enjoy Silent Assassin.
It was done as a form of celebration of the games, and 47 as we live them as players, and also to have fun in the briefing.
Gameplay-wise, one condition per target (2 have outfit conditions, 3 have kill conditions), to allow some liberty, while still retaining its personality. :slight_smile:

Image suggestion:
I mean, the thumbnail from the trailer. In vintage look!
(it also show that it allow sniping Moses Lee, which I wish was possible to show in condition, but unfortunately the car instance of him) does not work this way in the game system

And obviously, for reference :

5 Likes