Official Community Frivolous Fables Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Title: The Hitman & The Apricot
Username: Wigglyweevil211
Contract ID: 3-21-1693108-17
Brief description: One stormy night 47… Let’s just cut to the chase here, this is a funny rendition of The Princess & The Pea, but o noticed you can change the necklace to a apricot! :joy:
Description:

Target:

Image (the first one is my personal choice if it gets featured!):

5 Likes

Contract ID: 1-24-2711138-63

Platform: PC / Steam

Submitter name: Melusca

Contract Title: 47’s Adventures in Wonderland

Briefing: It looks like some people at the Milton-Fitzpatrick Bank got too far down the rabbit hole of financial schemes. Our client has provided us a few bottles with an enticing “Drink Me” label they want them to taste, and a strange-looking rabbit costume they want you to use to infiltrate the bank, to demonstrate that anyone could get through their security, no matter how ridiculous they seemed. I think they’re all mad here, 47, but the ICA’s reputation is at stake. Godspeed, and don’t be late.

Brief Description: Poison 3 targets as a bank robber, no disguise change, no pacifications, 10 minutes time limit (all complications optional). The time limit’s pretty generous (it’s mostly here for the white rabbit theme), it should be possible to finish the contract in half that time. Running around the bank disguised as a rabbit while nobody cared at all was hilarious :smiley:

Suggested picture:

2 Likes

Sorry about that, I’ve edited it in now.

Contract ID: 2-26-3804288-09
Title: The Fantastic Five
Platform: PS4
Submitter Name: Steynkie69

Briefing:
Once apon a time, 5 people living on an island discovered a magic rock. It gave them special powers when they touched it. Two of them got explosive powers, and the other 3 got electric powers. Over time, their powers made them reckless, and they started experimenting. No one told them that standing near water while casting lightning on a magic orb could be fatal…
The end.

Description:
This is an advanced version of my previous contract, with one different target. Double explosive kill, and 3 electrocutions. SONKO is optional. Designed to be a brain teaser for Silent Assassins. However, once you discover the trick, it becomes a cakewalk, because there is only one way to do this. No glitches were used, tested it several times, and I got SA in 3:50 mins.

Suggested Image:

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-13-3508771-92

Platform: PS5

Submitter name: tryagainlater

Contract Title: The Bald Man and the Fly

Briefing: There was once a blad man who sat down after work on a hot summer’s day. A fly flew by and kept buzzing around his bald head. The man aimed a blow at his foe but hit his own head instead. The fly continued to assail him but the man was wiser now saying “you only injure yourself if you take notice of despicable enemies”.

Brief Description: Based around one of Aesop’s fables about a fly buzzing around a bald man. The focus is having players run around in the drainage channel that runs along the trainyard to the laundry which has 47 surrounded by flies when he’s in it. The 4 targets are all along it and I added the suit only and no knockout complication so players are encouraged to actually use the channel to avoid detection. There’s an suit starting location and exit near both ends of the channel so there’s some option in routing. The unarmed kill condition is there to represent the story of the bald man hitting the fly with his hand. The unarmed kills with no knockout does make some of the targets tricky but it isn’t too difficult.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-30-0980406-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: The Once And Filthy King

Briefing: It was once said he who ever was to pull out Scrapcalibur from the trash pile could become king of the hobos. The man who pulled out the sword was named Arty. He ruled the streets of Chongqing with fairness and justice. After his great final battle as king he threw Scrapcalibur into the magical river of Stink in hopes to be cured of his mortal wounds so he may return to lead his smelly people again.

Brief Description: in reference to the folklore of King Arthur.

Targets

Image suggestions

5 Likes

Contract ID: 1-27-6151707-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: Microcontract

Briefing:

Brief Description:

What do fables have to do with it? As you know, a fable consists of two parts - a narrative and a conclusion, which is a specific advice, rule or directive “attached” to the narrative. The narrative is the contract itself. The directive is the briefing. I highly recommend the use of microdevices.

3 Likes

Been a bit since I submitted a contract for Featured Contracts. Last time I did this, we were talking a lot about the new map Ambrose Island. While this contract here isn’t set in that location, it feels fitting to have one set in Whittleton Creek. Red dress, strong cook and gray suit.

Contract Title: The Big Gray Suit
Contract ID: 3-22-7961152-09
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: DavidG185

Briefing:

Red and Hunter became Wolf Hunters since an incident occured with Wolf. Wolf got sliced opened and killed. Red took the organs out and Hunter blew what remains up with a boom. After years of wolf hunting as a couple, they decided to retire and rest at Vermont now as Susan and Richard Wilson. They thought there was little consequences in their retired hobby. There is a price now. Wolf’s Grandma has requested that you eliminate them like they did with her grandson. You are The Big Gray Suit, 47.

Brief Description:
A fun spoof on The Little Red Riding Hood, but it becomes a revenge contract and you play as the wolf. Just like Wolf, firearms are not really an option for this contract. Wolf always brings tools for the job. So you should definitely do that.

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-06-2102828-82

Platform: PC / Epic

Submitter name: Login_Not_Found

Contract Title:R.I.P. Hans, Christian, Anderson

Briefing: Welcome to Morocco, 47. Three members of the international crime syndicate ‘the Frivolous Fables’ have been tracked to Marrakesh.

Your targets are Axel “Hans” Hansdotter (codename “the Nightingale”), Lars “Christian” Christiansson (codename “The Ugly Duckling”) and Viggo Anderson (codename “the Steadfast Tin Soldier”).

Bonus points if you do it all wearing the Emperor’s New Clothes.

Brief Description: The targets are very straightforward: one target on the roof of the carpet shop, two in the embassy. The spicy part is the optional complications: no disguise change and no pacifications.

Image suggestion:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-11-4869821-67

Platform: PC (Epic)

Submitter name: Phylocode

Contract Title: Three Mechanics & a Hitman

Briefing: A Hitman is contracted to eliminate three mechanics. The Hitman approached them several times, but they stuck together never giving the Hitman an opening. Then one day the mechanics had an argument and separated from each other. The Hitman could now simply pick them off one at a time. A task he proceeded to do with gusto.

“In unity is strength.”

Brief Description: A three target suit only contract with pistol, fibre wire, and any method as kill conditions. The complications are “never spotted” and “all bodies hidden”. The briefing is based on the fable “Three Bullocks and a Lion”. Because it is a suit only contract, the player can wear any animal themed outfit to further fit the fables theme if they wish.

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-04-8555686-21

Platform: PC/Epic

Submitter name: Tetrafish_21

Contract Title: The Raven and the Well

Briefing:

There once was a raven who was in need of a drink.

But to fill the nearest well he had to really think.

47 pebbles in a pitcher were thirst quenching for the crow.

So how many men can go in the well? Does anyone know?

Then in the distance, he could hear a faint voice.

“Fore!” was the reply - and so 4 was his choice.

So quench your thirst for violence with these targets 4.

How is up to you - as long as they live… Never More.

Brief Description: It’s a play on the Crow and the Pitcher, where the crow added pebbles to get a drink. Now, I did make the kills ‘Any Method’, but if anyone is brave or crazy enough to push or dump these guys into the (actual) well that’s nearby - then go crazy! But they should mostly be accidents, but I can see where people might want to shoot one of them or blow them up (when in the tunnels). :smile:

The “Fore!” in the briefing is a reference to Silvio Caruso… he’s practicing his golf swing. :wink:

I could’ve went with the blue flamingo suit here, but didn’t. lol

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-04-2124678-29

Contract Title: The last song

Briefing:
Без имени
I think the quote from the Greek fable writer Aesop fits the briefing well.
Brief Description:

3 Likes

Contract Title: The Fortune Tellers

Contract ID: 2-07-5283338-62
Platform: PS5
Submitter name: Jeremy-The-Wise
Contract Title: The Fortune Tellers
Briefing: Everywhere around one sees scheming; but little or no justice. Nothing can be done to stem this torrent of evil. You’ll have to get rid of this greedy fortune teller once and for all, however this may not suffice. Make an example of his most recent client, so no one will ever dare enter the Fortune Teller’s garret ever again.
Brief Description: Kill the fortune teller and his client using “unfortunate” accidents. Make sure you’re dressed as the fortune teller for both kills.

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-31-1122505-27

Platform: PC - Epic Games

Submitter name: Andrew_Barclay

Contract Title: The Fox and the Unapproachable Grapes

Briefing:
A farmer built around his crop
A wall, and crowned his labors
By placing guards upon the top
To intimidate his neighbors,
Provided they at any time
Should feel disposed the wall to climb.

One day a fox, on thieving bent,
A crafty and an old one,
Most shrewdly tracked the pungent scent
Of 1945 Grand Paladin
But sommelier, winemaker and farmer arrayed,
Required dispatching with a grape blade.

Brief Description:
Kill Don Yates, Kenneth Flowers and Gabriel Vargas with a Grape Knife and steal the Grand Paladin Wine.
Silent Assassin Suit Only and escape in Don Yates’ car unseen.

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

2 Likes

Here are the screenshots you requested…

I’ve got a few more. But these are simple enough.

5 Likes

Hope this isn’t too spooky post-Halloween lol. Still a fable though!

Contract ID: 1-15-9909155-89

Platform: PC (Steam)

Submitter name: :3 (on Steam)

Contract title: Night of The Boogeyman

Briefing: Once upon a time the Boogeyman of Sapienza would stalk the town of Sapienza, its signature axe in hand, hunting for victims who had been particularly naughty. Or so the story went. This tale was told to children to scare them into obedience, but the power of a child’s imagination should never be underestimated. The fear of the children manifested into an all too real Boogeyman, who would seek to exact revenge on the parents that unwittingly summoned him.

Brief Description: Smuggle a fire axe through Sapienza to dispatch of targets in a spooky outfit.

Featured Contract image:

2 Likes

Title: Ali 47 & the 40 thieves
Username: Wigglyweevil211
Contract ID: 3-27-1133250-17
Brief description: This contract is based off the folk lore: Ali Baba & the 40 Thieves. The fire axe kill is a challenging one as you can’t change your disguise and you can’t store it in the briefcase, it is possible without emetics. And yes i was thinking about making it be called & the 47 thieves but it sounded weird with 47 being used twice really closely together.
Description:

Target/Complication:

Image (my preference is the first one):

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-27-4281082-29

Contract title: An argument at the shooting range

Briefing:
BRIEF

Brief Description:

Featured Contract image:

6 Likes

Contract ID:2-11-4468811-54

Platform: Playstation

Submitter name:ScHiZo_OnY

Contract Title: Flamingo Rivalry

Briefing:Good afternoon 47! Your targets are Michael Dough and his rival, Albert Noah. They were both hired to race in Miami, but their rivalry at work caused accidents. Our client is the organizer of Global Innovation - Maxwell Rutter, who wants to protect his life. He can’t fire both of them without violating his contract. That’s why Maxwell hired us. To give Rutter an alibi. Your job is to eliminate flamingos by staging an accident. Good luck, 47

Brief Description:player must kill two evil flamingos with an accident. He must not kill non-targets

4 Likes

Contract ID: 3-24-9505810-69
Platform: Xbox one x
Submitter name: STJOLOS88
Contract title: Little Bunny Banker.
Briefing: Good evening 47. There seems to be a “rabid” bunny rummaging through NY. He believes his stolen golden carrot has been hidden in a bank vault in NY. He needs your help “apprehending” the suspected thieves the only way you know how. Good hunting.
Brief description: This is a fun 4 kill contract dressed as the bank robber bunny. Even though the explosion accidents dont require you to hide all bodies. I just added it for a little extra challenge.
I liked the picture of the robber in the vault for the contract picture. But feel free to create what you think works best.

1 Like