The Upcoming Hideout: Will 47 have a pet?

that would be best case scenario…imagine a blend in prompt where 47 can just stand there and admire it or feed it :face_holding_back_tears:

9 Likes

I would just watch him for hours days.

6 Likes

Would be cool for 47 to have a pet rabbit. You know another famous video game hero who despite being a killer also had a rabbit he beloved, called Daisy no less? The Doom Slayer.

4 Likes

Have Birdie locked in a human-sized bird cage dressed in a bird outfit and only allowed to talk in chirps and eat bird seed as punishment for leading Wade to Victoria.

3 Likes

Hey, following the CTT, and any leaks that have happened or people who have managed to see what the remaining 75 Mastery levels are, has anyone been able to confirm whether or not there actually is a pet included in all this? Seems to be the only thing that’s missing, unless one of the unlocks is one of those singing wall-mounted bass, which, frankly, I’d count that.

2 Likes

Please, whoever decides to answer this question, blur out your answer for those who want to avoid leaks…

4 Likes

For the record, I’m not handing out people official "I told you so"s (or denying them) until Freelancer’s official release! These are freshly minted internet kudos, and I take their distribution extremely seriously.

As for what counts as a pet, you are welcome to count singing wall-mounted bass, I don’t however. (nor will I count the fishing minigame, animals aren’t your pets just because you might own the land they exist in!)

Inanimate objects aren’t necessarily out entirely (I would count a pet rock), but not decorations that kind of have an pet-esque personality.

2 Likes

:joy: I forgot all about these.

5 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

6 Likes

Hi guys, still working my way through Freelancer, but to my awareness, pets confirmed so far:

• A canary
  • Fish (via aquariums)

There are also wild animals around the property like squirrels, but as mentioned I’m not counting wild animals on the property as “pets”. Any other pets people have found?

12 Likes

He’s got Diana in an earpiece, does that count? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If anything, Diana’s the one with a pet 47, so no

3 Likes

Arguable. He’s looked at her through a glass twice, so she’s the one who’s sorta been inside the aquarium.

Awesome throwback to the Blood Money days! :wink:

6 Likes

Just today I had a syndicate target inside the biohazard area in Sapienza and I was appreciating the lab mice.

Since the moving 3D model for the rats is already there, it wouldn’t be hard to give 47 pet rats, or maybe test subjects for his poison mixes (oh noes).