Thoughts on weapons and suits themed around one thing

No, they were identical in all but that tiny sticker. It was an insult. Even the Shortballer (a MK.III of the silverballer) has the same sound effects, but that was designed to deliberately look different,and so it’s less annoying.

1 Like

Yeah the MK 2 variants do have different sounds as shown here (10:02)

I can definitely hear the difference between the Tac 4’s and the other guns, but not the ENRAM HV Coverts. I think they might have a “sparkier” sound, but I struggle to tell them apart.

Also the black Lily is an ICA19 variant, not a silverballer variant, correct? Different class of “Gun” so to speak.

1 Like

Oh, they have a slightly different sound that’s barely noticeable unless you compare them with a video? Well that settles it then, the MK2 variants ARE a great addition to the game!

Plus the shitty pink stickers are very fashionable.

Being serious, I don’t fault ioi too much for the whole MK2 mess because they were so broke at the time they couldn’t even make proper cutscenes for H2. :rofl:

1 Like

I mean at least they tried

1 Like

You mean you don’t like the shiny dress slacks and shiny dress shoes with a graphic hoodie look?

3 Likes

weapons and suit packs with a theme is fine, but honestly i’m too old fashioned for the WOA suits. they all look too casual, like the ruby and duck suits, and i can’t see 47 wearing them, as it doesn’t fit his tastes in fashion.

47 is a man of class. he should be wearing a suit and tie, like the signature suits, tuxedo, classic all-black suit, and so on.

these days, i wear almost exclusively the requiem suit, with the whiteballer. they look great together. i have my own “weapons and suit” pack i like to use.

1 Like