Weapons Of Mass Destruction! šŸ¤Æ

Honestly there are so many Wonder Weapons from CoD Zombies I could chose from but you canā€™t beat a class like the Wunderwaffe DG-2

2 Likes

Letā€™s stick with 90s FPS.

Goldeneye - Golden Gun. Couch MP has never been so much fun/frustrating.

IMG_5071

2 Likes
  • The Fat Man
  • Dubstep Gun
  • Wunderwaffe DG-2
0 voters
1 Like

The Golden Gun has always been a fun weapon. In the film, the gun is actually designed to be able to be dismantled to be inconspicous. A fountain pen for the barrel, cigarette lighter for the base and bullet housing, cigarette case that makes up the handle of the gun, and finally, a cufflink which serves as the gunā€™s trigger. Not to mention the bullets themselves are made of solid gold, and its owner, Francisco Scaramanga would kill people with this gun for $1,000,000 a hit, with him meant to be the best hitman in the world.

This replica shows off all the pieces, including the bullet engraved with ā€œ007ā€ on it which kickstarts the plot of the movie.

2 Likes

Trying not to get caught up in this but I canā€™t help myself.

Jokerā€™s Gun. Remeber the part when the Batwing suddnly had Stormtrooper aim?
images.jpeg

4 Likes

@schatenjager wins again with The Fat Man! I really like the name for some reason. :grin:
Youā€™re free to post the next weapon.

Iā€™d also like to do a bouns poll between the first three winning guns. No reason to discard them just yet and Iā€™m curious to see which comes out on top.

• The Fat Man
  • BFG9000
  • Gravity Gun
0 voters
1 Like

The Man With the Golden Gun remains my favourite Roger Moore Bond movie.

2 Likes

I think Iā€™ll go with the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device from Portal. It just makes portals rather than killing people, but itā€™s still a pretty cool gun.

4 Likes

If weā€™re talking non-lethal weapons, you canā€™t go wrong with Preyā€™s ultra-versatile GLOO Cannon.

3 Likes

Damn, that was going to be my next pick.

The cake is a lie.

2 Likes

Technically itā€™s also pretty good at killing people considering how often I ended up killing myself with misplaced portals.

4 Likes

The good old handheld Minigun.

A staple of action movies and videogames. It is intimidating yet simplistic in its appearance. It is a product of fiction yet itā€™s grounded in reality. You might have seen it in dozens of action flicks but it is so memorable that one time is enough to appreciate it in all its coolness and glory.

4 Likes

Weapon of mass self-destruction! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Portal Gun
  • GLOO Cannon
  • Minigun
0 voters

Looking for one more to go againest Canuckleheadā€™s Golden Gun.

1 Like

Its also a great indicator if youā€™re playing a very good Hitman Game or just an okay one.

2 Likes

Damn, @schatenjager is on a roll! Although Iā€™m not too suprised, the Portal Gun is indeed legendary. You can go again if you like, but donā€™t get cocky - Your last two chosen guns both lost to the BFG9000. Will the Portal gun fair better I wonder? Weā€™ll find out in a future poll. :wink:

Looks like itā€™s gonna be a showdown between my weapon and Canuckleheads.

artworks-000189370240-ccfnqn-t500x500

• Golden Gun
  • Jokerā€™s Gun
0 voters
1 Like

Dang, for not understanding the rules at first, I guess so! Gotta think nowā€¦

Ok, Iā€™m going to take a risk. The rules say Weapons, not just Gunsā€¦ so Iā€™m going to go with the humble lightsaber, the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

Lightsaber,_silver_hilt,_blue_blade

2 Likes

Iā€™ll see your Lightsaber and raise you a giant dildo batā€¦The Penetrator!

eurogamer-x76skm

3 Likes

I raise both of you and rally the Nintendo fans with the Master Sword.

2 Likes

Letā€™s do this! Not so sure we have a lot of Nintendo fans here though.

• Lightsaber
  • The Penetrator
  • Master Sword
0 voters

Oh, and you won the last poll. :+1:

1 Like

Hereā€™s my next submission. What better way to eliminating half of the life in the universe with the snap of your fingers. And Iā€™m not talking about the watered down version in the movies, Iā€™m talking about the original cosmic threat of 1991, the Infinity Gauntlet.

1 Like