April Roadmap: Greed Override

Seems like they scrapped the sins thingie for good™ content.

49 Likes

Nah it’s the 1st of April :wink:

#aprilfool

19 Likes

Is this a April fool joke? If so, good one!

Especially about the e-phone! I almost got triggered!

3 Likes

People will have a hard time believing that this is real. Well, you best believe it’s real.

9 Likes

Sigh… I hate April 1st! Do like that you tried to trademark the word “good” though!

1 Like

Really? I dont know what to believe anymore :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Greed Override?

(looks at roadmap) heh, more like Green Override!

Great April fools bit, Urben. You had me for a couple minutes.

3 Likes

Due to the backlash of the name Seasons of Greed confusing people, the Seasons have been scrapped and we’re now back to calling them roadmaps again. Since people were worried that you had to pay for a season, without realising that season = roadmap.
But, that doesn’t matter anymore, roadmap is a go.

8 Likes

Trolling us hard with that electrocution phone. Well played!

You’d have bamboozled me if it wasn’t for the Electrocution Phone. The moment I saw it I knew it was fake.

2 Likes

Great stuff Urben!
The Electrocution Phone was the one that gave it away, because honestly, all the other stuff looks like it’d make for awesome content.
So even with this being a joke: high expectations mode: ON

2 Likes

They should release the news of them working on a Codename 47 remaster just fo fuck a little with @MrOchoa :rofl:
Cruel but funny

12 Likes

:flushed:

I was about to belive it until I saw the electrocution phone. That gave it away a a joke without doubt. :bear:

That VR mode really got me

3 Likes

It would be nice to unlock a hacker type outfit, it was one of my favourites from Hitman 1. Not sure how it would function though… would it be a ‘suit’?

1 Like

It will work similarly to the Blue Flamingo suit. It will have the appearances of a hacker outfit,b ut will be counted and function as a suit.

2 Likes

I’m glad you picked Olivia and not Grey because that April fool would have killed me :sweat_smile: but nicely done and I like the outfit, I’m kind of disappointed that we will not get it

3 Likes

Interesting… What about on Colorado, would it have the hacker’s access to the farmhouse?

I was fooled! The VR and phone got me as well.
First April Fools prank I’ve fallen for in a long while!

2 Likes