I miss the days when I bought a game on launch and any unlockables had to be earned through the game.
Ops Radiant Skin
You have to register on alienwarearena.com and complete quests to get currency to redeem a code (limited codes available). I got enough codes just by registering, linking my Steam account and watching some video.
As of right now, there is only 70 keys left: https://www.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2174638/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/007-first-light-ops-radiant-outfit-key-giveaway
I was able to snag a key because of this, thank you ![]()
19 mins gone by and now it’s down to 31!
Out of all of the skins, this one having a limited number of keys makes it one of the worst (right up there with the Razer skin).
I really, really hope that these aren’t disappearing forever once these promos run out and will come back in some other form in the future…
According to the reddit post (which is how I found this), just a few hours ago there was over 3,000 codes. No idea what the starting number was.
There might be two other promos out there somewhere. Doesn’t look like the “Diamond in the Rough” and “Golden Anchor” suits/skins can be unlocked by playing the game… ![]()
Everything else that shows in the in-game menus is already known.
18 left after I snagged one with a throwaway account. I love poisoning my data within these companies.
lel. Looks like the counter resets when it reaches zero.

[taps sign]
The only suit you need is the Hitman one that makes James bald.
As long as they don’t require a purchase, they’re fine-ish.
Though the practice of this many time-limited suits is beyond fkn stupid.
Yeah I don’t mind watching a video for a free suit.
Thought this might turn out to be the case lol
Of the two skins that don’t have a known way to unlock them currently, looks like “Diamond in the Rough” is a DLC - its listed on SteamDB. So now there is just one that is a bit of a mystery.
I fully expect more to come out within a month as they start doing their live service stuff for TacSim. Might be that some of them are in the files perhapes?
Hey IOI!
When I go through the wardrobe to see what will be available, putting a pin on what will motivate me to play the game once I discover their requirement.
It was pleasant, it was nice to plan on enjoying more of the game.
I imagined what the requirement could be. What fun crafted design would be asked of me to explore and appreciate from you.
Because I’m a sucker for this kind of jumper.
It feels bad, disrespectful, when you hit me with “it’s for random data harvesting, we are using you, dear paying audience”.
I had a pin on that outfit. This is a punch in the face.
This retroactively makes my time with the game worst.
I am now another kind of sucker to you.
@IOI_Artjoms
(Here is hoping the track suit isn’t one too)
That’s why I signed up with a fake name and throwaway email.
Oh jesus.
I forward @LandirtHome’s sentiment. This is just ridiculous. All this limited time promos are getting out of hand. It’s like they forgot that you can’t use any of this cosmetics on the main game.
What’s next? a skin for owning Mindseye? A skin for befriending Hakan on Facebook? Or maybe a skin for visiting your local Danish consulate? Hell, why not doing First Light NFTs now that we’re at it? Come on, the posibilities are endless.
This is why I already decoupled myself from any notions of completionism outside the main campaign long ago for this game. I wasn’t going to dedicate myself to it the way I have for Hitman and other game series. I’ve only fortified that position with the reveal that the suits and items we get won’t be usable in the main game. The ones unlocked through wishlisting, playing The Banker, and ordering early, are good enough for me in whatever ways I end up using them. Unless they make a 47 signature suit for Bond - which I no longer believe to be as obvious as I did when Project 007 was announced - there aren’t any others that I’ll be going to extra lengths for. What I’ve got already is what I’ve got and what I get through play progression is what I’ll get. IOI has the FOMO consumer in by the balls with Hitman and I say that at no cost to my dignity. They won’t get me on any other works they put out. Only Hitman is special enough to me for that. These 007 games won’t be important enough to me for that.

