Official Community GLUTTONY Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Time to show you my second contract. This is what I call the heavy main. Introducing… Famous Axecidents & Assaults. And yeah, I know… missed an opportunity to make the last word be “assalts” because of food puns. But oh well.

Contract ID: 3-27-3098442-09
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: DavidG185
Contract Title: Famous Axecidents & Assaults

Briefing:

Food fuels us up for the working day, especially at parties. Rumors say that the Famous Chef that Marcus Styvesant hired is actually a cannibal and is looking for some meat to add to his gourmet menu. And he really wants rich meat to fuel his gluttonous taste. It is convenient that this Famous Chef has arrived at Dubai and is looking to sell a murderous recipe book. It might sound totally silly on paper, but the ICA is interested. Kill these famous targets and dump them for safe keeping.

Brief Description: This contract is one that I struggled to get right, but with trial and error I’ve found and crafted what is practically a very challenging contract. One that revolves around the idea of a Famous Chef looking to murder some very rich people so that he can serve it on a platter for cannibals. We may all wished and visioned at what happens if the person that is making your food is a cannibal. But this time I’ve given you something that requires some crafty work that will require some preparation.

This 4 target contract involves taking them out using various different methods but all have to involve using a disguise that you’ll need to grab to get the whole shabang going, because this cannibal chef is also promoting his recipe book which is the name of this contract. Food of this kind goes stale when you’re doing it in the same kill method.

First target has to be eliminated using the ICA Combat Axe (Melee) and that is one of Carl Ingram’s bodyguards. Second target has to be eliminated using an Assault Rifle, and it is very convenient that this penthouse guard that patrols not far from target 1’s initial spawn to also have an assault rifle behind it. Getting killed by its own weapon is kama for that one. Third target is Omar, the guy at the speech. He has to be eliminated using an SMG which target 1 drops when unconcious or killed. And the fourth target is Cornelia Styvesant, and she has to be eliminated using the Ornate Scimitar (Melee) which Omar drops. Kind of a literal backstab to Marcus when he finds out that he’s been eating his own daughter. That’s very evil!

And I guess I have to tell you what the complications are in this one. Well, I’ve tried and tested it countless times and mistakes, but I can guarantee - this is possible! Three optional complications; Do Not Get Spotted, No Bodies Found, and Targets Only. These just break your score and SA. However the real dealbreaker is this which makes sense when you think about it as a chef… and that is you MUST hide any body that you’ve knocked unconcious or killed before you exit the mission. Yes, this is a deal breaker because there is one toilet that has a closet, and that is the one on the left wing. So you need to be crafty and make sure that the third and fourth target do go to that specific toilet. So you will need to poison emetically a person before you do the same to the target because they always go to the nearest toilet. And the toilet on the right door doesn’t have a closet, but the one on the left door does.

You can take these out in any order you see fit, but the quickest from what I’ve done countless times is to do first target first, third target second, second or fourth target third or fourth. Good thing you can take any exit which is your reward for your efforts. But have fun trying not to screw it up. Because one simple mistake will cause you to lose EVERYTHING! Marcus Styvesant could be walking nearby after he visited the security area. Or some enforcers will trick you, and even the game decides to bug out and count an action on the third target as an NPC kill for no reason (trust me, it has happened twice - ha ha ha!). At least you become the most articulated and god damn great chef assassin which I’m pretty sure 47 will make a very fine chef.

Featured Contract Image Suggestions:
Option 1)

Option 2)

If you decided to go with this option, please replicate this shot again without the prompts on the screen. Thank you.

And that is my two contracts submitted for Gluttony. I hope you enjoyed Next Floor, and Famous Axecidents & Assaults. It took quite a lot of effort in coming up with these two contracts. I am happy if either one of them gets featured. And for those that are looking to try out some contracts, good luck. You will need it. Can’t wait to see what you guys have been up to and to see some great contracts. I won’t be too surprise if these make me feel hungry. I actually like making these posters using paint dot net (entering it normally somehow turns it into a link). Might have to start making contract posters a little more often.

5 Likes