Official Community GLUTTONY Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 1-30-2904240-12
Platform: PC
Submitter name: Bulcer
Contract Title: Into The Lion’s Den

In-game briefing:

You are an ordinary ICA analyst. Yes, the most ordinary one. Every day, from the very morning, you come to work and go through 9 circles of hell: inspections, scans, threats from the boss, unbearable hours in front of the computer and much, much more.

At the end of the working day you are assigned to a shift at the restaurant outside the facility. Every day is the same.
I little time will pass before you understand - you are hungry.

The blood awaits, and it’s time to pay a friendly visit.

Brief Description:

Are you scared of complications? Don’t worry, this is a very easy and relaxing contract that suits both beginners and speedrunners.

• I’ve wanted the player to enjoy the feature, which is not used by many. I’m talking about the ICA employees daily route: security check-point, scanning, etc. It appeared to be fun and relaxing! Look in the hidden details to understand more
Let me show you:

Follow the gray line to security check. Thank you!

Each player starts his travel from the restaurant (it’s gluttony season after all) and follows the path along the gray line - there is nothing difficult about it. Many targets are located along this line. Thus, there is little reason for the player to go off the route.

After this I lead the player to the scan area. It will take a little time, but in the end you’ll receive a reward - a free disguise which is needed to complete the contract.

Congratulation! You’ve made it to the facility! And almost legally. From this point I give the player his freedom back. There are many ways to get to the lowest facility level (where the target is), but the fastest is through the ventilation shafts. I would like the player to use them more often.

• I guess you already understood the story behind the contract. You are an ordinary ICA operative, who is tired of his daily routine. Hunger, in this case, acts as a hunger for a happy life, and a hunger for revenge. This is my interpretation of this sin.

• There is one target, whose killing complication may look tricky. However, it’s pretty easy:
    First, get the guard’s attention by turning on the printer in the next room. Open the door of the elevator shaft that stands nearby and lure the target closer with coins. I think you can figure out the next step yourself)

Image instructions:

Image suggestion:

12 Likes