Official Community ENVY Featured Contracts Submissions [ENDED]

The first one is sick… quite literally, the second sounds decent, and the third wraps it up with a taste and touch of envy.

Contract ID: 3-31-2320183-09
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: DavidG185
Contract Title: A Grape Travesty

Briefing:

Good evening 47. Tamara Vidal has set up a Valentine’s Day event for the most happiest couple in Argentina, Archie Riley & Owen Chambers. Chamber’s friend, Charlee Ball is also invited. You’re job is to end their happy relationship with items that are local to the vineyard of Mendoza. What they didn’t know is that Ball and Vidal go way back and they are rivals with very bad opinions about everything. Valentine’s Day is not going to end well for all 4 targets with the taste and touch of death.

Brief Description:
This contract was something that I loved making that I created it thrice. I was originally not intending to submit it, but now that I thought about the briefing and a conversation between two targets, I decided to submit it. The idea is that there’s a celebration (Valentine’s Day) that a story target, Tamara Vidal has created for a couple, and her old rival which is a friend of the couple which she also got invited is immediately close on the other side of the Tasting Room. With this contract, your aim is to eliminate the couple on the floor above the said room with Grape Knives. And the two rivals will also need to be eliminated by consumed poison, lethally. This contract is beginner friendly with many of the things you need being readily available on-site. It teaches players about accident kills/poison kills and how to convert emetic poison into lethal poison. The couple talks about some serious stuff about Tamara Vidal, so secretly they’re just as jealous and envious as Tamara is with the couple’s friend. Goes to show, love does kill in this contract just as much as envy does. This really does sound like a “grape” contract doesn’t it. A sweet and touch sense of death if you asked me.

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:
Cute idea with this “grape” one. The couple that gets eliminated with Grape Knives with grapes in the shape of a love heart. Lovely idea don’t you think. I’m pretty sure the Wine Maker won’t mind borrowing half the grapefield of grapes to recapture this moment. Works apparently well when both killed. Much like the other two, the banner is perfect again!

2 Likes