Official Community ENVY Featured Contracts Submissions [ENDED]

Here are my submissions so far:

Contract ID: 1-29-0875001-10
Platform: PC
Submitter Name: bgyorok
Contract Title: The Class 6 Feet Under
Briefing: Good morning, 47. Your targets are 4 former students of a high school in Brandenburg. These four successfully got rid of their classmates, whether it was by a false accusation, or even worse, murder. It seems as if they were targetting those who suddenly did better than them, this way, they were considered top of the class. After 10 whole years, the body of our client’s daughter was found recently and he wants vengeance. They’re currently holding a class reunion at Club Hölle. Good luck.
Brief Description: Here’s a pretty difficult puzzle contract: It might seem easy, but don’t be fooled! Neither one of the targets are close to ledges or the river. I don’t know why, but I really like the 4 target setup. I had to redo the whole contract because I called Brandenburg a county…aaanyways, it’s hard to figure out the puzzle itself, but every kill is very straightforward and doesn’t require any type of exploit or over-the-top preparation, and it also doesn’t require luck. Once you do figure out the puzzle to each target, it should be easier to do it every time. This contract does need time and focus.

I finally discovered the actual font that IOI uses in their trailers!
Feature Contract Image Suggestions:

Contract ID: PC: 1-30-5045109-10
Xbox (thanks @Crewdy): 3-30-3573091-20
Platform: PC
Submitter Name: bgyorok
Contract Title: Mr. Fahrenheit
Briefing: Good Morning, 47. Your three targets claim that they found a much quicker way to harvest dark matter on earth. In a recent interview with officials, they showed footage of a modified bicycle going past the speed of sound. Gaby Luff told the interviewer that “I wanna make a supersonic man out of you”.

Our client is feeling a little envious, and wants them terminated to stop this plan from taking place, and to also make them go out in a “bang”. Good luck, 47.
Brief Description: A bit of a lighter puzzle contract, your job is to blow up your targets (a.k.a make them burn). My original plan was to make one target who you should explode with an explosive, one in an accidental explosion, and one in fire, but I couldn’t find any oil drum to kill people with, so I went with two accidental explosions instead. I did have a lot more fun with the briefing than The Class 6 Feet Under. Also props to anyone who understands the reference.
Featured Contract Image Suggestions:

4 Likes