Official Community ENVY Featured Contracts Submissions [ENDED]

It’s time once again to submit contracts. Was very salty on the previous one, Gluttony. This time, I’ll be submitting 3 contracts instead of 2 for Envy. Green is my favorite colour, so maybe Envy is going to be my season. Just like before, I’ll be posting these 3 contracts separately for easier access to look up (hopefully, I don’t know if that really matters to you but it does for me). Just to give you an idea what to expect. The first one is sick… quite literally, the second sounds decent, and the third wraps it up with a taste and touch of envy. It would be very ashame if none out of my 3 gets selected and gets beaten by people who interprets envy as someone with a freakin’ sniper rifle. If you want to take out the targets, you gotta put more effort into it. Anyway, cut the monologue… let’s get submitting.

The first one is sick... quite literally,...

Contract ID: 3-28-0274639-09
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: DavidG185
Contract Title: The Saber Of Sickness

Briefing:

Hello 47. Our client is a private museum director who recently has gotten into a pickle with the Carlisles in an attempt to preserve Thornbridge Manor and turn it into a special private museum. While two of the Carlisle members are in with the idea, being Patrick & Emma, the others including Mr. Fernsby rejects the idea. The reason is noticeable due to their envy between each other which is what stopping the future from happening. Your job is to eliminate those that sickly rejects their future.

Brief Description:
The idea behind this contract is that when you’re feeling jealous or envy, you tend to lose your appetite or go and throw up. With all the bickering from many of the Carlisle family members, it makes sense that they would feel jealous and envious between each other. The briefing reasonably shows it. The Saber Of Sickness requires you to utilize emetic items to get the targets to get their guts growling with distress that they need to remove all that stress by going to the toilet. Perfect weapon of elimination that will make you feel relieved from the stress is with a sharp weapon, the saber. It’s hard to wait around as a Mansion Staff that’s basically the epitome of the Grim Reaper. The Sieker and the Emetic Poisons will be your best friend for this contract. Since it would be too easy, make sure you get this done in about… 10 minutes. I won’t mind if you go over the time limit, but the score will not be the 5 stars that you want. And knowing you, you want those 5 stars. Make sure you start with the Mansion Staff disguise, no pacifying anyone please! 4 Carlisle members + Fernsby will need to die!

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:
Not much to say, but this image will fit perfectly. 47 in the Mansion Staff disguise (already), with a briefcase and a saber on his back, overlooking the conversation between Gregory and Emma Carlisle. The latter is not a target, the former is a target.

5 Likes