Official Community WRATH Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Hey everyone! I am new to the hitman Community and thougt: hey! Why Not just Post one of my „Wrath“ Contracts :slight_smile: So here it is:

Contract Id: 2-28-7133862-77
Plattform: PS
Submitter name: Gamerthron
Contract Titel: THE PROVIDENCE LEGACY PART 1:THE NOBODYS
Briefing: Good Morning, 47
We recieved important information about a little group of nobodys. At least officially. But the truth is, they are kind of a dead mans switch of the former Providence Konstant Arthur Edwards. We are not sure why they‘ve been activated that late or who did it, but we have to act now. Our Client, a mysterious, unnown Person, wants us to make the targets deaths look like accidents, so nobody gets suspicious. It is in your hand to eliminate this five headed Serpent. Good luck 47.

Brief Description:
Thinking of providence Makes 47 and Diana whrathfull. So when a „new Providence“ began to rise, this old feelings came back to the Surface. In this first Part of my Series are no complications so 47 can reach His targets each way he like. He wants to unleash a Storm of bullets and blood about his Targets. But: In every floor of the mansion is a target so this will result in many dead innocents. And the client asked for accidents… But the Wrath is too big. Can you resist it? Or else you are no better than Edwards.
(SaSo is possible and a bit tricky sometimes. You need to know how you get an non moving target in a position you need it to be)

Image suggestion:

1 Like