Official Community HEAT STROKE Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Here is my humble submission.

Contract ID: 1-30-8397881-21

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Tetrafish_21

Contract Title: The Chongqing Luau

Briefing:

What good is a luau without the fire-roasted piggy?

Unfortunately, the market is closed this late at night.

So where to find one? You then have a stroke of genius!

This recipe will require a… Special ingredient.

But don’t give away the secret or the party will be ruined!

Now, all it needs is grass skirts and Hawaiian shirts.

Brief Description: Moving a body past multiple guards and other NPCs is the main challenge. From the top of the map to the bottom. The hardest part starts when you get to the facility. Who you KO or tranq and distract will be the main thing to figure out. Definitely not speed-runner friendly… Or is it? :thinking:

How does it relate to ‘Heat Stroke’? Well, you do have to knock the target out. Then take him down to the metal floored grill that is in the server room, and use heat to kill cook him.

Image Suggestion:

It shows the target, his (rough) destination below with the open doors, and his hesitance to partake in the luau.

Edit: I was debating on whether I should add an instant fail if any bodies were found (and there are plenty of KOs you may want to do). This might prevent people from dumping and killing the target early, but I imagine a quick dump would give enough of a time bonus to give more points than taking the (roughly) 20 some minutes to do as the contract requires. :confused: But I’m not a fan of ‘insta-fails’.

3 Likes