Official Community HALLOWEEN 🎃 Featured Contracts Submissions Thread (CLOSED)

Man, it’s kinda annoying that a few people had similar ideas to me. But whatever. Here’s mine.

Contract ID: 1-15-6678237-93
Platform: PC (Steam)
Submitter Name: Pootis.exe
Contract Title: The Axe-orcist

Briefing:

47 was hoping to relax in Sapienza for Halloween, only to find that his precious safe house and the adjacent buildings had been sold illegally to a strange cult.

Punishment was necessary. These devious trespassers needed to be exorcised from his home, along with the shady lawyer that ushered the deal.

47 wanted their final moments to be of pure terror, so he donned a ghastly visage, and retrieved the ideal tool for the job from the town hall’s top floor.

What a happy Halloween it shall be…

Brief Description:

This contract is a spiritual successor to a contract I made three years ago (named Friday the 47th), which was featured for Halloween of 2019 in Hitman 2. As you’ve probably guessed, the contract’s title is a reference to the 1973 horror move “The Exorcist”. Thematically, it takes inspiration from Slasher movies like Friday the 13th and Halloween. Unlike its predecessor however, this contract has a stronger focus on stealth.

The player is required to don the creepy Super Fan disguise and eliminate five targets using a Fire Axe. Only one Fire Axe exists in The Author; that being the one found on the upper floors of the town hall. Unfortunately, only one of the targets can be found in the town hall. The other four are located in the apartments to the right of the mansion, meaning that the player will have to figure out a way to sneak it over there. And unlike in it’s predecessor, the player won’t be able to cheese it by using a briefcase as the Fire Axe is too big to conceal.

All of the targets are in trespassing zones. Most of them are alone and so should be fairly simple to take out. Akram however has his security entourage (who are not targets) so they will need to be dealt with in order to get to him safely. The contract is set up in such a way that the player doesn’t really need to worry about being seen by their targets or making loud noises, which allows them to engage with the brutality of the Slasher themes a bit more.

There are no complications to worry about as I wanted players to have as much freedom as possible. Plus, it wouldn’t really make sense for a rampaging axe murderer to really care about that sort of thing.

Image Suggestion:

This image is my personal favourite of the ones I took. I’ve also added some more images in the drop-down menu below.

Additional Images

6 Likes