Official Community Created Contracts - EASTER 🐰 (March 2023) [CLOSED]

Why feature this contract?

This is a resubmission of my contract from last year, but REMADE so that it doesn’t require (a complicated technique) to kill the targets. I’ve changed it to ‘Any Method’ and it now has 5 targets instead of 4.

Here’s a ~5-minute vid on the Tinamou. Since they’re generally found in the South American region Mendoza is a perfect choice for the setting. As for their colorful eggs and given the unfortunate accident by the 5 targets - I feel this contract would fit perfectly for an Easter theme.

Thank You, Clemens and IOI.

https://youtu.be/OJ5Hv_OaQuM?t=22

Contract ID: 1-31-4188232-21

Platform: PC, Epic

Submitter name: Tetrafish_21

Contract Title: The Tinamou Retribution (Updated)

Briefing:

Our client had been working on re-establishing the dwindling population of endangered Tinamou birds in the region. But, the targets ended up trampling the colorful Tinamou eggs in their wine-fueled ‘15th Annual Viñedo Yates Easter Egg Hunt’. Now, this species of bird is at risk of becoming extinct, and the client wants justice for the eggs they’ve destroyed!

Good Luck, 47.

Description: 5 Targets, Any Method in Suit, disguise changes permitted, hide bodies except for accident/poison.

Image Suggestions:

Alternate Image

I know this ones from Berlin, but it’s the only level where you can get that many eggs. It’s like the eggs are in the ‘after life’ and are summoning (fellow bird) 47 to avenge them. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes