47’s Unlockable Suits?

It should be easier. I’ve played loads of games where I unlocked something cool after I played it too much, and then never used the item because I moved on.

Me too lol, I waaaaay prefered the original one over it. It just had a cleaner look.

Now this is money right there! I hope IOI do something like this to be fair. It would be really cool to get.

Well it looks like I have the answer. After the Elusive Target has gone live today in Sapienza, it shows you the Elusive Target rewards on the main menu. I believe they are still the same as Hitman 2.

My hunt is on for 47’s signature suit with gloves, although I’ve stumbled across the first obstacle already by failing the Deceivers Elusive Target :joy::joy:

Got caught dragging one of their bodies :upside_down_face:

Now the anticipation waits for the next target haha

Dead or unconscious?

He was dead but I didn’t make it to the exit :confused:

Sorry to hear

Thanks mate, I’m sure I’ll rectify my mistakes whenever the next Elusive Target hits :wink::+1:t2:

1 Like

Do you need the Silent Assassin challenge suits? When i wanted the location suits and the regular challenge suits i’d just go rubber ducky :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve got 47’s winter suit so that’s the main one for me under the Silent Assassin rating umbrella. I only need 47’s signature suit with gloves then I’ve got all his main suits. I believe you have to kill 9 Elusive targets but you don’t have to have the Silent Assassin rating :+1:t2:

I’m not particularly fussed about the different suit variants like ‘The Undying Look’ etc.

2 Likes

good luck! it’s a shame it started from 0 again

That randomness in the a.i. though, poisoned the wine and waited for 80 minutes, started doing random stuff, taking inappropriate pictures of the beach ladies, throwing around items. Ended up hitting someone in the face with a wrench, whoops. Good thing console gets to kill the game and redo it. Second try ‘only’ took 20 minutes for him to drink.

That’s what I messed up on. I poisoned his drink in the wine cellar and he just wouldn’t go and drink it, despite the butler hinting he likes red wine :joy: So with that I killed him with the fiber wire and that’s when things took and turn for the worst.

1 Like

The themed suits are the only ones I ever use. I hate ties and suit jackets.

1 Like

Including the Signature Suit?

If I wouldn’t want to wear it myself, I won’t play with it, so yeah, the signature suit too… I always use the lee hong suit these days.

Really??? :open_mouth::open_mouth: The black suit, white shirt and blood red tie is what makes 47’s character. I never play the game wearing the themed suits. I always keep the trademark look going.

3 Likes

Except in your profile pic :wink: not to say it isn’t a stunning pic tho

Meh, not for me. In a game that has had a disguise mechanic since the very beginning, the suit that 47 wears isn’t nearly as important as what he does. I just don’t care for suits and ties.

:joy::joy: what do you mean? He’s still got the red tie and black suit in my pic? :rofl:

Suppose we’re all different, but you can’t beat killing a target whilst 47 is still wearing the suit with the black leather gloves :wink:

1 Like