47 walking menacingly for 47 seconds

Cuz why not

My other HITMAN related edits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUDDAGQ-7es

21 Likes

Slow motion makes every walk menacing.

Walking in the park about to feed some cute little ducks + slo-mo = menacing.

Walking into a children’s hospital to read books to sick kids + slo-mo = menacing.

Walking in a foreign country about to silently assassinate a target in cold blood for money… Wait.

5 Likes

The Blinders walk.... | Cillian murphy peaky blinders, Peaky blinders tommy shelby, Peaky blinders tv series

2 Likes

You know I would love to have this outfit in the game :smiley:

1 Like

I need one with 47 walking menacingly for 47 seconds shooting 47 bullets into the heads 47 people with an AK-47. However, as we all know 47 is the fifteenth prime number, and 6 is a Lucas prime (a bit of trivia for you) therefore it must contain a Lucas Grey monologue over the entire thing. MillerJ, do you accept this contract? Can it even be done?

2 Likes

Something kinda like this got leaked in the Ambrose island update and it is the best outfit for Dartmoor 100%.
Edit: this got flagged for some reason :confused: .

1 Like

Great edit and good choice of music. Cheers!

2 Likes

Thank you!

You might enjoy these Hitman edits too:

This one is more cinematic

This one is more gameplay focused but with high emphasis on dark atmosphere
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUDDAGQ-7es

4 Likes

These two are great, too. Some impressive shots. And the soundtrack for Remorseless is spot on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Am I the only one who dislikes those edits, probably

2 Likes

Whats wrong with them? Just wondering not being a critic here. We’ve had too many food critic’s in hitman so more in here is bad! :joy:
Is it because of the non target kills? Im gotba bit triggered by that myself

Boring shot composition coupled with bad pacing

2 Likes

Sure thing, pal. “Boring shots” and “bad pacing” (while trying to sync every scene and dialogue) is something I was definitely aiming for. Lol

3 Likes

Aye man, it wasnt an invitation to see it as a personal attack. I dont mean to insult your work if i dont like it

2 Likes

All good np! For each it’s own.

4 Likes

I thought it was good. I enjoyed them, keep it up :slight_smile:

4 Likes