47's Face / The Look of Agent 47

I just want this guy:

6 Likes

i hate smiling 47 so much and i never click on any videos that use it as Thumbnail.
Dont support people like that.

25 Likes

I have no complaints about the skin, but the glare in the eyes is too strong, from this they look like two white dots and this is quite creepy. I would like to hope that they can fix this for the release of the game if they understand this or see more opinions on it.

3 Likes

So the eye color changed from blue to golden brown?

1 Like

no. theyre still blue

2 Likes

You’re totally right. I would much rather this 47:

6 Likes

His face is really good but his eyes were better in HITMAN 2
I would say the final version will be different like both H1 and H2 did
But this is probably the final build cause the game is launching in 3 weeks

5 Likes

maybe, but they always have a day one patch that will probably change a lot

4 Likes

I love creepy eyes on his. I don’t think 47 should look psychotic, he should blend in fine enough, he’s a man of class after all but he has to have the eyes of a killer. A regular bald man until he opens them up, and then you see 50 years of pain in one glance. I think his forehead is a little wrinkly and weird but I’m very happy with it now I’ve seen it up close in game.

2 Likes

I think those screenshots are too low-res to really make out how smooth the textures are.

I think he looks absolutely great here, but we’ll have to wait until launch day with high-res (Ansel?) screenshots to really tell how he looks.

8 Likes

More visible pores on the face and keep the paleness but iron out the wrinkles and it’ll be perfecto.

Judging by the camera gadget, it seems likely we’re getting a proper photo mode.

The fact is that they look so simply strange and unnatural, like two white round eyes of a fish. He has a very beautiful eye color, in the second part his eyes was beautiful and simply perfect and they looked good, and how, you say, they conveyed all his pain and so on. Now they made the color too pale (and this is not a very beautiful color), and because of the strong glare, they are just white.

1 Like

For example, here they look beautiful, as we see it here quite close and here high graphic settings, but during the game, as in the video in Dubai, they look white.

2 Likes

I must say that a beard on 47 looks really great. I dig this look.

2 Likes

I did not want to say it but I have to: the mouth is weird.

2 Likes

He just has the lower jaw protruding, not quite the correct bite :sweat_smile: Or are you talking about the shape of the lips?

I’m glad they fixed his earlobe, returned to normal form.

xiISIz7WpXI xSD85aKg0ts

1 Like

I actually think that those wrinkles are essential in 47’s appearance. They’re in every classic games wallpapers. They got the shape right.

4 Likes

His lower jaw is weird. It looks like his mouth is sticking out a bit. :thinking: