47's Face / The Look of Agent 47

Discuss 47’s new / old faces! And his suits, bodytype, whatever :slight_smile:

i’m kinda merging these two threads from old.hitmanforum just because they’re so similar

4 Likes

47’s hands are now, and forever will be, entirely too feminine.

My fav part of the article…
“But the real eye-opener comes when user Mads47 declares that "This has already been discussed to death in a lot of threads,”

12 Likes

47’s new eyes are so blue they’re white :eye:

8 Likes

I’m gonna say a weird subjective thing, but after all, that is what this thread for, for feminine hands complaints and what not. In my opinion, in H2 and H3 47’s mouth is too small, it should be wider. It’s almost like he’s making a kissy face. I can’t believe I just wrote that :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Are you saying he’s attempting to make selfie duck face ?

2 Likes

I think he’s still too skinny. Seeing him in the opening cinematic he looks much more skinny compared to Grey. I really don’t like the Absolution model (especially that weird face), but he was more muscular there and I think it fits him more.

2 Likes

it reminds me of his H1’s eyes which I didn’t like at all
H2 had better eye colors. I don’t know why they changed that again :thinking:

1 Like

I think this is how it should be

3 Likes

I like the H3 face. I hated the H2016 face for looking too weird and H2 as he looked too old. IMO they finally got the face right this time, making him look more timeless and deadly. But the character model, from what we’ve seen, is too skinny, gotta agree on that.

4 Likes

i prefer it when he’s a bit weird looking. for instance, absolution is an overall trash fire but 47 looked completely psychotic and it was great.

coupled with the fact he always seems so awkward compared to npcs (because he’s player controlled natch) and his penchant for on-the-nose murder puns, it adds to the general ridiculousness of no one noticing how shifty he is.

2 Likes

Can’t beat threads discussing about 47’s face :wink::wink:

4 Likes

I think his face is almost perfect now.
But if you follow the latest videos, then I don’t like those strong highlights in the eyes, because it makes them look rather strange again.

I really liked the way his face looks in cinematics - the video that opens the game :heart:

4 Likes

Love the look of him now. His stare is to die for.

7 Likes

oh, you are damn right :relieved:

7 Likes

Uploaded this to the Old forum, but they seem to have been reading B.O.T.H and based his design on his younger self.

8 Likes

also from the cutscenes

78cbwme5ax911

12 Likes

They nicely compliment each other.

1 Like
4 Likes

Desktop Screenshot 2020.12.31 - 18.59.04.85

Desktop Screenshot 2020.12.31 - 18.58.39.46

Desktop Screenshot 2020.12.31 - 18.58.21.86

hmm… i dont think it looks bad, but the textures are way too smooth and make him look plastic-y. other than that, i dont mind the new face. looks like a mix of 2016 and H2

23 Likes

While his skin is way to shiny, it makes me think he’s made of wax

3 Likes