47's Face / The Look of Agent 47

Yep this is confirmed. Also the old head mesh does not respond to water properly either.
It’s not just inconsistent, it’s broken.

18 Likes

That wet Raven coat tho :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Wow, now this is just icing on this wrong face cake. Really hope they fix this in an upcoming update.

3 Likes

The Blue Streak suit doesn’t respond to water either.

5 Likes

have to admit though, i love that the water effects are applied to most suits. love it

4 Likes

And to think it’s only one mission :sob:

4 Likes

Agreed. It does look extremely pretty. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

He looks like Lucas Grey just shaved his head

Idunno about his new face. I like the face expression in some point, the way he’s looking. But design overall… probably not really. I was totally fine with his first version, and maybe in Hitman 2 too, but because he looked at least a little bit older, makes more sense (he is near to his 60)

I think personally this version in H3 is 47’s best face from the entire World of Assassination trilogy.

13 Likes

Great comparison mushroom. You’re right, it is definitely broken and technically a lot of us paid again for a Season Pass in part to be able to use the new 47 model within Hitman 1 so if the default model ISN’T th new 47 model in Hitman 1 it is kind of unacceptable.

2 Likes

Another look from Per Häggmark, IOI’s character artist who worked on III’s version of 47:

28 Likes

Massive improvement on Hitman 2. He now actually LOOKS like a high res version of the classic 47 from the old games while looking great looking at the same time.

People forget that in Hitman 2 to make 47 look good you had to carefully place him in certain lighting yet he looked really poor in 90% of lighting. In Hitman 3 he looks great in any angle and lighting.

To illustrate how much of of a difference it is here’s the old Hitman 2 47 in bad lighting:-

47old2

And here’s Hitman 3 47 in pretty much the same spots:-

Hitman 2 47 looks like his wife has just cheated on him and he doesn’t know what to do with his life now whereas Hitman 3 47 looks like he rejects 10/10 girls because they don’t meet his standards.

20 Likes

I was pretty happy with the character model in Hitman 2, but after having spent some time with Hitman 3 last night I think the new 47 model is even better. Very much a blend of classic 47 with modern 47 like others have mentioned. IOI can really make a face!

8 Likes

Yes yes my friend. And yes.

Alot of this was due to the overuse of “damaged skin” in the texture. The model is a huge improvement to 2016, I used a mod that swapped the face texture for 2016s and it was my favorite for awhile, though after playing 3 it’s probably the best for all levels.

hitman 2 2016 face 1

hitman 2 2016 face 2

4 Likes

Absolutely I agree. The skin was very screwed up in Hitman 2. They covered it in white blotches for some reason. I used the same mod as you there and I agree it looked way better. I even actually learned how to mod the game and edited the skin myself in photoshop at one point because I hated his face that much haha. Here is what the original screwed up skin looked like in the scary flesh:-

Like you said though I think the Hitman 3 model beats everything else now and I’m picky ha.

5 Likes

he legitimately looks sick with that face…
“Diana, I need to use the bathroom… :face_vomiting:

I get that in canon 47 is almost 60, so his skin would be heavily damaged, but the 2 face doesn’t mesh with the “timeless look” 1 setup for him.
I’m okay with the “genetically perfect assassin aging half the speed of a human” or whatever

3 Likes

Haha. Ye it looks like he has been climbing Mount Everest and not enough blood is flowing to some parts of his face due to the cold.

I’m still confused by the ageing aspect to be honest because they seem to have retconned his backstory from actual clone to genetically modified human but I do prefer him looking younger either way.

2 Likes

He def looked weird in trailers but the final H3 47 looks great. H2 47 reminds me of this now
artworks-000049056993-h9taaw-t500x500

6 Likes