5 Years of Clemens at IOI

Hi everyone!

Today is a special day, because it marks @Clemens_IOI 5 year anniversary at IOI!

He joined back in 2018 in the run up to the announcement of HITMAN 2 (although he’s been voluntarily testing our games since Kane and Lynch!) and has become an awesome colleague and friend. I’m sure you all know how much energy and passion he brings to roadmap videos, curated contracts and everything else you see him involved with. He brings that same energy to work everyday and champions you all (our players) across IOI.

Please use this thread to share anything you want that celebrates your Community Manager and his 5 year anniversary!

51 Likes

There’s really only one place to start! :smiley:

Congratulations Clemens! :partying_face:

34 Likes

Congratulations @Clemens_IOI :bouquet::tada:

Now go back to work on that sweet, sweet Codename 47 HD Remaster :heart_eyes::heart:

17 Likes

Congratulations @Clemens_IOI ! And congrats to all the wonderful caps you wore over the years!

24 Likes

In case he didn’t see or know about it. :smirk:

:joy: :+1:
Congrats Clemens.

Edit: @Travis_IOI we haven’t had a post from you in a while… Had been wondering about ya. :slightly_smiling_face:

25 Likes

Long may the Cap King reign!

13 Likes

We miss you so much on Twitch since late 2021 !
Indeed, big applause to the man who brought so much to the communication around the game ! :clap:
An inveterate contract player and nice guy, Clemens !
Image1

Cake Clemens

20 Likes

Happy/congrats on 5 years at IOI, Clemens!! That’s something to be proud of.

Here’s to many more good times and good hats🥂

22 Likes

I remember meeting Clemens before he officially worked at IO, we were both at the old IO studio making Contracts for Hitman 2016 before it came out. Those were some good times!

Congrats on 5 years.

19 Likes

Y’all give Clemens’ NPC a warm hug today!

You can find him in A House Built On Sand where he repairs a scooter near the school. He does not look like Clemens but has his name in contract mode as he was one of the testers of this mission. :slight_smile:

Congratz to the 5 years! And thanks for all the awesome roadmap videos you are featured in!

14 Likes

Congratulations @Clemens_IOI for your amazing job at IOI!
Always appreciate his roadmaps and announcements! Hope other roadmaps featuring him are still on the way.
A warm thank you! :grinning:

9 Likes

WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE

Congrats on the five year journey!

13 Likes

Hey, he’s won awards on his own too!

Congrats Clemens :tada:

15 Likes

Ah man! I can’t wait til Clemens wearing tux and the cap all the time for Project 0047’s… I mean 007’s roadmap announcements! Hope to you in a new video soon, @Clemens_IOI. Congratulations! :partying_face:

12 Likes

Hello and a warm welcome to @Clemens_IOI! You always bring a big smile to my face in everything that you do! :blue_heart:

12 Likes

Wow. This is so heartwarming. I’ve been looking at it all day. Thanks to you guys. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s my honor to be your guy on the inside. 5 years… wow. 5 years of being part of the best community there is. 5 years of awesome content, and many good threads and talks.

I can’t wait to make more awesome things with you all, and it’s hard to put words to it. But, two word in particular comes up - thank you :heart:

And I promise two things: more caps and a summer roadmap video.

Trust me - we’re just getting started :sunglasses:.

And @Travis_IOI - thanks for being the best partner in crime a guy could ask for, and not only being an awesome coworker, but also a dear friend :muscle:

33 Likes

Congratulations, Clemens!

5 great years across the WOA, and here’s to 5 more, now with 007! :star_struck:

16 Likes

Congrats @Clemens_IOI

Here’s to five more years of your ever on point cap game, sir.

11 Likes

10 Likes

One of childhood friends told me about a guy he talked to in the Gamestop line for the release of HITMAN in 2016. Turns out that guy is Clemens, I believe this was before he fulfilled a dream a lot of us can probably recognise.

I had the pleasure of meeting Clemens a couple of times at IO. Travis might have been my IO Handler for many years, but Clemens have always poked his head in when @Quinn, I and Co. drop by. Clemens your passion for Hitman is felt even within our little corner of the internet.

Jeg håber du nyder denne dag, jeg er glad for at kunne sige tillykke med dagen.
Her er til 5 år med Clemens! og vi håber på 5 år mere!.

17 Likes