After doing almost everything, what do you do to keep the game fun?

playing Far Cry 6 instead of Hitman.
fun, polished game and lots of different content.
not Hitman but can be played in stealth, although too easy.

1 Like

I always find something interesting to do in the game because there’s so many different ways to play.

Plus we’ve got loads of new content coming in 2022 so we’re going to be kept busy :wink:

3 Likes

I’m finding that I’m starting to get tired of the insurgencies. I can manage to take out reclaimed base without getting spotted and it’s repetitive. I really liked the game too, but the insurgencies aren’t really keeping it fresh for me at this point.

Sorry for the late reply, work and real life are a bitch. I’ve watched your Paris stream, that was a good route, you avoided most of the extra patrol there. Great work :+1:. I really need to learn more about Master mode.

1 Like

A lot of the challenges from H1 I’ve already done didn’t carry over, so just doing a few each day.

Any Playstation users wanna share ID? It seems like H1 and H2 leaderboards reset, so I’m doing SA runs again but none of my friends play this game and the friends tab is very lonely :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
My scores arent very good but it’d be nice to feel kind of connected.

First of all, I think it is difficult to complete the game perfectly. Of course, I haven’t finished it. However, I think contracts and mods are the best choices for how to continue to enjoy the game after it has been completed.

For me, it’s recreating Agent 47 in other games I play, and pretend I’m on a special mission in that game.

Some can be quite challenging. For example, playing as Agent 47 in Stardew Valley… :crazy_face:

Methinks I really need Freelancer Mode soon…

3 Likes

I love doing feature contracts doing challenges to get 100% the game getting suits and unlockables

Try killing the targets in weird ways, like this:
https://youtu.be/eB8hb0TFPkQ

1 Like