Agent 47 in LEGO

My little Hitman LEGO build :grinning:

“I Will Leave You To Prepare”`

https://www.instagram.com/spinx125/?hl=da

53 Likes

27 Likes

33 Likes

This is super cute and very well done. I love the supply table. It’s amazing all the little props and gadgets that exist in lego. :+1:

11 Likes

i know lego has a strict no killing policy, but id love hitman woa lego sets

6 Likes

I want it all…And I want it now.

Love it ! :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I’m interested to see how they’re gonna go about the return of Lego Indiana Jones due to their no violent imagery rule.

2 Likes

Assuming they do, why would it be any different than the other 4?

2 Likes

They will continue with there not real, crap looking “guns” and his iconic whip

1 Like

The Lego Group has over the years been distancing themselves from anything that looks like modern weaponry, they even went as far as to replace Star Wars blasters they’ve been using for years as Stud Shooters for awhile til they went back on that decision after met with criticism. The Lego Indiana Jones sets from the late 2000’s had a a fair amount of molds used that “resembled” modern weaponry and isn’t indicative of Lego’s standards now.

Also for people wondering yes Lego Indiana Jones is returning in April 2023

9 Likes

OMG, it didn’t even occur to me that you were talking about physical Lego sets! I read “Lego Indiana Jones” and just went straight to the Traveller’s Tales games.

I’d guess they’ll stick with whips, shovels, and that sort of thing.

2 Likes

I’d look into MOCs that people make, people often sell custom sets for a reasonable amount of money since they factor price per piece. Usually Custom Sets use Authentic Lego so you’ll get the same level of quality with someone’s Build that you would with a normal Lego Set.

Some also just sell the instructions which have a in-depth piece list of what you need which you can easily get off of Bricklink which is the defacto place to go get after market Lego for a reasonable price, it’s where I do a bulk of my Vintage Set shopping but you can get pieces and I think custom sets aswell.

2 Likes

many good parts in lego, especially the rubber duck :smile: perfect for Hitman

2 Likes

that looks absolutely perfect. :+1:

1 Like

Here are most of the stuff I have taken pictures of over the years:

19 Likes

It’s not half as impressive as anything else here, but I’ve got this little guy next to my TV:

10 Likes

I remember the Lex Luthor LEGO character having a red tie and black suit at some point.

4 Likes

Lego 47 in a little bank holding a guard at gunpoint

also for anyone that wants a cheep Lego 47 I got this from a Lego Jurassic world magazine for like 2 pounds don’t know if it’s in the us but yeah just take of his helmet and there you go
using more spare bricks I made a tombstone with some modifications I could use it to store my 47

5 Likes

@Knew Lego lex luthor never had a red tie but this is close enough

3 Likes

I think the best lego 47 custom i ever saw uses a fairly new torso from the “the batman, batcave”.
they use jim gordons torso but replace the hands with either black or caucasian minifig hands

2 Likes