Agent 47's birthday!

It’s 5th of September, 47’s Birthday! He’s 57 today! What better than celebrating the birthday of the man how gathered us all in here?

21 Likes

He shares the same age with my father, yet he looks so young. Congratulations, 47. And Happy birthday! :partying_face: :tada: :birthday:

Fun fact: Keanu Reeves is only 3 days older than him. Some people really never age.

10 Likes

And it’s my wedding day. 13 years married. Well… I know 47 longer than my wife. Happy birthday, 47!

13 Likes

Happy birthday, 47! Lucas made the cake and Olivia has sampled enough of his cooking to be suspicious of it… :birthday:

25 Likes

Today in history:

1666 - Great Fire of London ends, leaving 13,200 houses destroyed and 8 dead

1774 - Twelve of the thirteen American colonies adopt a trade embargo against Great Britain at the first Continental Congress at Carpenters’ Hall in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

1839 - The First Opium War begins in China

2017 - Hurricane Irma becomes the most powerful hurricane ever recorded in the Atlantic Basin region with winds of 185mph (280km/h)

1958 - 1st color video recording on magnetic tape presented, Charlotte, North Carolina

1993 - Musical “Will Rogers Follies” closes at Palace Theater NYC after 983 performances with 6 Tony Awards

1972 - 11 Israeli athletes taken hostage and later killed by Palestinian Black September group at the Munich Olympics

8 Likes

How many times do I have to repeat myself? No birthday parties!

18 Likes

Happy birthday to Agent 47, Freddie Mercury, Annabelle Wallis, Michael Keaton, Jesse James and George Lazenby!

7 Likes

Happy birthday Agent 47 :tada:

5 Likes

he’s agent 57 today
(pic is from 2019 but it still works :slight_smile:)

20 Likes

this is so cute, wtf :(( <33

1 Like

Oh, looks like i forgot about my favourite hitman, sorry for that!

Either way, happy birthday 47.

3 Likes

there’s time for diana’s, pretty sure hers is this sunday :]

1 Like