All firearms from the whole trilogy with pictures

The description of some guns has been updated: The “silencer” perk is added to ICA DTI Stealth; HWK21 homemade silencer; DAK Black and Gold Covert; ICA Tactical shotgun Covert (white version).

4 Likes

Yay, some consistency in the perks!

Not only that, but what about the ones from the coop? I can’t be the only one who craves for all the creative sniper rifles in there.

1 Like

The devil cane is definitely interesting, not sure if it’s a bug or whatever but i bash someone over the head with it and witnesses do react, but they never turn orange. Kept silent assasin until someone ran into an unconscious body elsewhere. Maybe the coin drop messes with the reaction a.i.? Spawns a maximum of 50 coins, each knockout counts even on the same NPC. Tried dropping all 50 to see if i could get more but no luck lol. Was going to test if it could open passages in Dartmoor, ended up knocking everyone out instead and forgot.

2 Likes

Thank you I missed that.
I will update as soon as possible.

1 Like

Does it really have the wallbang/shockwave perk in-game?

2 Likes

Yes, it does. Just press the assigned button and it works, just like the other pre patched version of the sibiria unlock.

4 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have the option to play atm (not sure if I’ll even catch the event), hence the question. Otherwise I would’ve tried myself.

I wonder if it’s an oversight again or intentional…

Seems intentional as swapping between ammo is actually done while aiming and pressing left and right now and if i recall correctly with the arctic rifle it was more like a bug where you’d press to switch weapon but it stayed on that weapon and changed the ammo.

They might’ve seen that the community enjoyed messing around with it and since the entire easter event is just an over the top go nuts with eggs map that doesn’t take itself seriously it fits in.

1 Like

Could someone please provide us with an image for the updated (as of patch 3.20) Fusil X2000 “Stealth” in Chongqing? Much appreciated!

2 Likes

Can someone explain to me what makes this a “stealth” rifle? Why not just replace it with the look-alike Fusil G1-4?

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s a placeholder and we get some of those weapons implemented that weren’t in the game yet (mostly skins).

Well it’s obviously meant to have a suppressor, but for some reason it still doesn’t…

1 Like

Back in Hitman 2 and 1, where this was only accessable through the gear mods and else, it was believed to be a placeholder for a real surpressed version. Now I believe it’s just the color.

1 Like

I updated the post with the new Sniper you unlock in the Season of Pride

6 Likes

Hello, I added the new weapons ICA19 abomination and the Slapdash SMG.
Did I miss anything else in the new DLC? I’m really sorry but I don’t have much time lately to update the post with the new info about the NPC’s weapons. Maybe someone can tell me which one should I check so I can correct it later.

14 Likes

Already half a year old, but thought it would fit in here:

11 Likes

Haha, just started watching Gamespot’s video with him just yesterday, guess I missed this one :smiley:

3 Likes

I love that guys videos! What a great way to try and drum up interest in the museum.

I kinda wished he had showed how you would have to modify the Hardballer to accept a suppressor. It’s easy enough to break them down and a barrel swap is simple. He explained that a mod would be needed but then did not explain how. I’m sure he has an example he could have shown of a some other 1911 with a threaded barrel but without a suppressor attached, or worst case scenario he’s got just some other weapon with a threaded barrel sticking out. I always laugh in the movies bc they rarely show the firearms with the threading sticking out. You go from a weapon that can’t be muffled by a metal tube to one that is perfectly muffled by a metal tube. I always assumed it’s bc Hollywood finds the stubby threaded barrel to be ugly :joy:

4 Likes