All firearms from the whole trilogy with pictures

Would be nice to see under each pic how to unlock that item.

You can refer to this thread if you want to know how to unlock these weapons or tools:

2 Likes

Dear Lord why?

8 Likes

Because itā€™s FABULOUS!!!

3 Likes

blocked :rage: :rage: :rage: /j

1 Like

Looks way better than all SMGs that we have in our inventory.
We have only 2 by this moment. But we have billions of pistols.
Somethingā€™s not right here, donā€™t you think?
I mean sometimes SMG (especially silenced) is required for the mission.
And there is no choice what to bring in with you, but intead you can roam through pistol selection till the morning.
With that being said, Iā€™m glad we finally got something for the choice in SMG section.
Though I agree that brutal bald assassin would look ridiculous with that pink thingy.
But we already have grandmotherā€™s Rude Ruby pistol, soā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, we already have one pink gun, so why another? :grimacing:

Iā€™m all in for more options in the SMG (or AR) section, but would prefer something unique rather than one that we already have in two variations, and with an odd paint job like thisā€¦ So hopefully it at least has hearts coming out of the barrell instead of smoke or something like that :joy:

Why not?
Itā€™s fun.

2 Likes

We have different perceptions of fun :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha.

Ok. To anyone who likes itā€™s cool but yeah. Quite a peculiar choice.

I think it makes the pistol look less out of place.

But for future smg unlocks, why not the other one. There are two new in the game, the raptor, and this G36 look-alike. That would be a nice unlock aswell, at some point.

1 Like

Not an smg (sorry, nitpick), but would be cool. IĀ“m still baffled why we got the regular Shashka (instead of maybe the unique golden version) and yet they havenĀ“t followed up with other ARs. It looks kind of out of place in the inventory among all the more modern onesā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m still wondering why there is so much location specific gun stuff that we canā€™t have. The sniper mode snipers, guard guns, etc. Since I played WOA the first time, to now, I hoped that we got to each gun in the game one or more versions of it. Same to the gadgets.

3 Likes

Has anyone seen the reload animation for the crossbow? I am assuming itā€™s the same animation as all the pistolsā€¦ and Iā€™m fine with that, but then it begs the question, why donā€™t we have a revolver?

The crossbow just reuses the ā€œpulling back on the slideā€ animation of the kalmer. It looks like heā€™s pulling the string close enough to pass.

4 Likes

I canā€™t believe I didnā€™t think of that :joy:. Thanks. I still want a revolver though. A big one too with a 5 or 6 inch barrel and massive stopping power. A girl can dream right?

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with dreaming :stuck_out_tongue:. I have to admit that having a revolver would be nice but I can live without one.

1 Like

Itā€™s in the ā€œAll the actually cool stuff from Absolution that we couldā€™ve brought back but decided not toā€ bin somewhere in IOā€™s dust-clad basement. Enjoy your Kalmer re-skin :joy:

And yes, I know there were revolvers in the classic Hitman games as well, but so was an actual proper crossbow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Hello everyone, it has been exactly a year since I last updated this topic and in these days I had some ambition inside me that wanted to complete every challenge there is out there that leads to new unlocks.

Today I finally unlocked the last weapon and this post has been refreshed with newly added pictures of the weapons you unlock from contracts, DLCs, escalations and challenges.
I also remade all the screenshots of every weapon in the inventory because I was told the developers did some modifications on some designs and weaponry info.

Enjoy!

12 Likes

I updated the list with the new firearms unlocks from the new map Ambrose Island.
Nothing special but it adds to the inventory number that being now 91 weapons to choose from.

5 Likes