All firearms from the whole trilogy with pictures

I updated the post with the beautiful Floral Baller and I also did a close up video to see better all the details.
I really like how this pistol looks.

8 Likes

With the release of Freelancer and before, new firearms have been added to the list:

• ICA19 Iceballer

Freelancer

• Assassinā€™s HWK21 Covert
  • The Ornamental Pistol
  • The Ornamental Assault Rifle
  • The Ornamental Shotgun
  • The Ornamental SMG
  • The Ornamental Sniper Rifle
  • The Ancestral Pistol
  • The Ancestral Shotgun
  • The Ancestral Assault Rifle
  • The Ancestral Sniper Rifle

From last DLCs:

• The Concrete Bunny Pistol
  • The Shark SMG
  • The Concrete Shotgun
  • The Concrete Assault Rifle
  • The Concrete Sniper Rifle
  • The Scrap Gun
  • The Scrap SMG
  • The Makeshift Scrap Shotgun
  • The Makeshift Scrap Assault Rifle
  • The Scrappy Sniper Rifle

The Shashka A33 Gold is now available in 47ā€™s inventory.

I donā€™t know if other firearms are new from Freelancer

1 Like

There seems to be an extra Shashka now, or maybe it was already in the main game, but I never noticed the difference. Anyways, thereĀ“s a Shashka A33H and a plain Shashka A33. They appear to look the same (donĀ“t have them both on my wall to compare), but are separate guns.

1 Like

A33H is a ā€œheavyā€ assault rifle while the A33 is a standard rifle. A33H hits a bit harder at range, but has a slower rate or fire (stats similar to the RS-15), the A33 has less stopping power at range but a higher rate of fire (comparable to the Fusil G-1/4 and G-1/4C).

A33H also has a tighter crosshair compared to the basic A33. Iā€™m not sure which one the Ancestral Rifle is based on, though.

3 Likes

Huh, you know your stuff, well observed.

That being said, itā€™d be nice if it wasnā€™t absolutely identical visually.

In other news, the Freelancer Goldballer is back to actually being the ā€œDTIā€ model, and I couldnā€™t be happier about it. Itā€™s my favorite ICA19.

2 Likes

They should change the name though to distinguish it from the unlockable one. And finally put it back to Mendozaā€¦

1 Like

They actually did change some names with the Freelancer update: The winter camo versions of the ICA SMG Raptor Covert and ICA Tactical Shotgun Covert now bear ā€œWhiteā€ in their name.

5 Likes

I believe thereā€™s an all black Shashka variant in the game files. Perhaps they could change the A33H to use this look to differentiate it from the standard A33.

I think ā€œPaleā€ wouldā€™ve been a better designation since that would make them consistent with the HWK21 Pale which has the same winter camo theme.

Also noticed another name change with the DAK X2 Covert. There are two DAK X2 Covert variants that used to share the same name but were visually distinct. One was more plain looking and could only be found being carried by some guards in Hitman 2 maps. The other one was the unlockable variant that was darker and slightly more detailed looking. The Freelancer update changed it so now the two variants have different names. The plain looking one is now called the ā€œDAK X2 Covertā€ and the more detailed unlockable one is now called the ā€œDAK X2 Covert Specialā€.

I think you missed the rude ruby pistol that you can find under neath the pillow in the room where Janus starts

1 Like

Itā€™s there, I just check but actually Iā€™m missing a lot more weapons I believe by now. I kinda lost interest in keeping track.
Thank you for taking a look.

1 Like

I also just checked it is the level 15 unlock for Whittington Creek as well I can get a picture later today