All Locations Reveal (HITMAN 3)

I really wanted it to be full snowy like level but i am happy with how Mendoza is. Pure beauty

“a narrative-focused finale.” :thinking:

6 Likes

it’s snow…

2 Likes

Here’s my prediction: Traintop duel with Grey.

5 Likes

And i am liking this change a lot

2 Likes

Are you sure? Because it doesn’t look like snow just from the angle the raindrops (or supposed snow) is going at.

you can see that the trees have snow on them :joy:

1 Like

I’m really excited with this new information! Also, gotta love how the last location’s description is so bland and abrupt.

10 Likes

it’s just reflections because they’re wet

I know right? It is like “Dubai playground of the rich and elusive, 47 scales 822 floors of sheer terror” all the way to “You Are Here”

3 Likes

That looks like frost. Idk maybe you’re right it’s snow, but it’s looks like it’s frothing, not like hardcore snowing or anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why the trepidation? That sounds good. We need the story to wrap up in a satisfying way.

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that Romania is the Hawke’s Bay of Hitman 3 - A smaller, shorter map with a more narrative purpose. Which, for the final showdown, is good.

14 Likes

“From the sloping hills to the modern vineyards, there’s plenty of opportunity to explore.”

22 Likes

Mendoza looks really just beautiful. Going on a wine tasting/ killing tour. Cant wait for that! :wine_glass: :sunrise_over_mountains:

11 Likes

The final mission doesn’t necessarily have to be a linear setpiece like Redemption at Gontranno. It could have many options.

Remember Absolution, most of the “boss fights” had different options. You were intended to engage Dexter in a shooting, but you could still strangle him :smile:

4 Likes

Ok, not gonna describe anything 'cause spoilers but, the trophies list gives a really interesting insight on what the hell is going on in these levels. Like, jeez. Some opportunities seem really good and now I get why so much excitement from the reviewers.

5 Likes

Completely agree, I love the warm colors and how the vineyard hides in the background. Kind of reminds me of the Blood and Wine dlc from Witcher 3, which also looked amazing.

Romania and Argentina both look dope ngl

3 Likes

I’m not gonna lie, if the last map is gonna be small and narrative focused, I want a shoot-out. With the exception of Absolution :sneezing_face: all the old games have had a bang bang finale. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a kill everyone scenario, as was the case with Requiem and Gontranno, but come on, that would be so badass to conclude everything.

1 Like

What is the actual building part of the last mission? Or it just going to be a forest with small cabins or something?

And also a complete waste of a map :confused:

3 Likes