Announcement: New Moderator

It is with great elation that I announce we have added another member to our mod squad… mod mob… there’s a new moderator and her name is @/Bourbon.

Definitely an accurate image of Bourbon

As well as being an outstanding member, and an outstanding Herald - Bourbon has also been really proactive in helping other members feel welcome, improve the conversation and being the firm, guiding hand that we at ProvidenceHitman Forum look for.

Please do join in congratulating her.

50 Likes

Not surprised, congrats @Bourbon! I

23 Likes

27 Likes

Congratulations @Bourbon

19 Likes

Welcome @Bourbon

23 Likes

Damn, should’ve put money on this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: well deserved :green_heart:

16 Likes

Nice one, @Bourbon. Wish I could think of an appropriate liquor to toast you with, but nothing comes to mind.

21 Likes

Congrats @bourbon! :partying_face: Quite fitting that the #1 Diana stan here was a herald and then rose above it lol

20 Likes

Congratz and good luck @Bourbon! :tumbler_glass:

13 Likes

Congratulations :champagne: @Bourbon

13 Likes

We all know how that will end. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

19 Likes

Wow, congratulations to Bourbon on the second promotion! HMF now officially has legal representation. :confetti_ball: :tada: :balloon:

Does this mean she’s next in line to take over HMF if/when you retire? :wink:

16 Likes

Congrats @Bourbon! As Wincen said, you make new members (I was one of them) feel welcome. Well deserved.

13 Likes

A fantastic addition to the mod team :smiley:

Congratulations! :beers:

14 Likes

I am very glad people are looking forward to HMF continuing on but I am also starting to develop a fear of riding on trains…

25 Likes

I think I heard a coin land in this toilet, you should check it out with the door closed.

16 Likes

Congratulations @Bourbon :champagne:

Yeah I know, this image is creepy af

15 Likes

Congratulations on another promotion @Bourbon. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Dismantle HitmanForum from the inside? Very impressive Miss Burnwood…

14 Likes

tenor-2

12 Likes