Any new word on Miami Suit?

They did not ‘remove it from the files’, they just told the game to ignore the files it uses. Iirc there is a mod in the works to fix that

Ok I didn’t know this, i will check that :+1:

I don’t mind certain things being locked, like the coins for ET completion in 2016; that is a genuine reward as it took time and effort to get it. But the travel briefcase and the Undying suit being locked to specific places? No, sorry, that’s not a loyalty reward, that’s just locking people out with flimsy reasoning.

1 Like

This was put into something called a “deletions list”, essentially the game telling itself to not load certain things. This could’ve been for various reasons, but modders like myself can simply bring it back quite easily.

Not entirely true - the game is basically setup to ignore the files for The Brothers, but they’re still there. It’s possible to restore the mission and play it as I did this just last week.

FYI: Just install onionsquid’s Mod Framework and the Offline Elusives add-on and it’ll modify the game to re-enable it. Then any of the various methods to replay ETs like Peacock will also work again.

1 Like

I’m still annoyed about the travel briefcase not being available in Hitman 3 so I finally made an alt account where the only thing I did was unlock it in Hitman 2 then transferred the progress so at least on one account I can access it in 3. The only downside is I doubt I’ll be able to get all the ET suits on that account (at least not the Whittleton Creek one)

2 Likes

How do you get the aluminium briefcase?

You need to own/play the actual game of Hitman 2016 on the same platform, wait a day or so for it to unlock in Hitman 2, then do the once per account progress transfer to Hitman 3 to have access to it in 3. Doing the progress transfer deletes all of your Hitman 3 progress including ETs so that’s why I’m not bothering to do it on my main account now.

2 Likes

Ohhh, i never actually owned hit2016 on my Xbox, i got it in hit2

You take many soda cans, melt them down, and mold them into what you want which in this case is an aluminium briefcase. Actually its a Legacy unlock.

2 Likes

@47Agent lol. what will be yer play on this one o meme lord?

1 Like