Artbook and OST - Discussion

I have to wait a bit because I am on Xbox, but that‘s okay.

The soundtrack is in MP3 format, I presume?
And the artbook is a PDF file, right?

Looking forward to both. The cancelled pre-order of the Standard edition and upgrading to the Deluxe edition was worth it for the mission intros alone to be honest. But I need to get my hands on those goodies ASAP! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep. I’ve clicked a few and they’re 320kb/s so I’m assuming that’s the deal with them all which is pretty damn good.

2 Likes

Soundtrack is what I expected and good to have.

Though was bit disappointed in the art book as just stills from the game by the look of it. Was hoping for more concept art with a bit on what and where they took reference from.

4 Likes

I have yet to read the artwork book, just skimmed it. To be quiet honest I find it rather boring, it contains very little actual artwork. Making it very similar to the Artwork book of H16, sadly it’s an inferior product to that of Absolution’s Artwork book, which showed a lot of different ideas and work in progress and how the game evolved over time. This basically just show us the version of the levels we already know, which isn’t very interesting since we already know these versions. Sadly a disappointing look behind the scenes.

I find this extremely disappointing, I always loved concept art. I got a couple of books of concept art for my favourite film franchise and I always enjoyed digging into the process and see how the movies evolved from ideas to what we see on screen.

17 Likes

Nothing for moi yet, PS user.

2 Likes

Idk where else to ask, how do I access pre order suits? Like the beldingford and golden devil suit.

Those aren’t preorder suits, they’re Deluxe suits and you get them by playing the Deluxe Escalations. (Dubai, Dartmoor and Chongjng.)

5 Likes

OK thank you so are the deluxe escalations automatically in the game if I bought the deluxe version or do I have to download them from the developer account I’m confused.

1 Like

They should be in the game, under the Destinations tab.

1 Like

Y’all have no idea how both surprised and happy I am that the Club Hölle rave music is on the released soundtrack aaaaaaaa

1 Like

Same here on PS4.
From the reviews I’ve read so far, the OST looks promising - can’t barely wait to finally have access to it!

2 Likes

Didn’t check the contents yet, but I gotta say that Hitman mission exit theme in tango style in Mendoza was my absolute favorite for Hitman 3!

2 Likes

it’s here bois

11 Likes

Are you playing on PC?

Still nothing on my end for PS4, even after running the game, refreshing ioi account, etc.

3 Likes

i’'m playing on PC my man, Indian time zone (dont think the time zone makes the difference tho)

2 Likes

Yeah same here, still nothing on Xbox either

Nothing for me also. I tried starting the game and then check my account, i even selected “refresh” on the game’s options but there is nothing in my account.

Nothing yet on PS4 at 0200 EST…

Nothing for me yet either, but at least I don’t have the connection issue anymore on ps4. Thank goodness.

Going through it, it seems to be a introduction guide to the trilogy’s characters and locations if anything. Doesn’t appear to have any concept art at all.

I think we all assumed it was going to a mini artbook proper. Nonetheless, I’m still holding out hope to see something similar to Absolution’s one day. Until then, all we have is scraps off ArtStation.

1 Like