Arthur Edwards (Constant II) Fan club

This is a place for fans of the main antagonist in WoA trilogy to gather and discuss about their sexy :joy:, mischievous character.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

giphy

Philip Rosch is supposed to be on a podcast soon, which Iā€™m eagerly awaiting. His energy and excitement during the full cast interview was infectious. Iā€™m interested to hear more about his thoughts on the character and his career in general.

Oh please no, Iā€™m getting a guilty conscience because I started this with my Lucas Grey thread :see_no_evil: I think the Mods already hate me haha

10 Likes

Iā€™ll make a ā€œMiniā€™s Mistakes Fan Clubā€ thread about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Yeah I actually tried to put those fanclubs onto a personal ignore list or mute them, but there is no such functionality for topics or is it? All I see is share, bookmark, flag :frowning:

It is right below these buttons, where the setting is ā€œTrackedā€ for you now (since you replied). Just click on that and set it to Muted.

1 Like

Oh thank you, I didnā€™t notice there is another line. :heart:

Hereā€™s to the greatest antagonist of the franchise

You know its true :wink:

2 Likes

Nah, that was BM mate :wink:

But yeah, definitely the most fleshed out villain the series has had

1 Like

what is that hairline

Is it just me, or does his voice always sound odd, somehow? Soft and breathy?

Absolution Fan Club when?

As a game, it looks mediocre, although the graphics are good.

Iā€™ve been watching playthrough videos on YouTube. To be fair to it, that ā€œKing of Chinatownā€ mission appears to have a fair amount of variety to it, so Iā€™m not sure the entire thing was as linear as was claimed. If the reviews are to be trusted, though, I can see why it wasnā€™t a hit.