Ask HMF anything

With the Lighting Discussion being a issue in regards to the over abundance of bloom effects and other various choices such like in Sapienza for example I want to extend this idea and gather thoughts and opinions.

It should be no secret that @musicalmushr00m mod which essentially fixes the grievances to the lighting in various locations is arguably the best thing to come out of the modding thread.

It’s one of those situations where the playerbase takes control of a issue that persists and attempts to fix it. This was a situation that plagued other titles such as GTA V with its loadtimes where an individual made a mod that fixed the prolonged loadtimes. This fortunately was picked up by Rockstar and they made it into a official update to the game thus fixing the problem. In return the creator of said mod got paid for their efforts.

I want to give the thought of Musicals mod being implemented in a later update for all platforms. They are essentially creating a solution that has plagued this trilogy and the terrible bloom/lighting that plagues maps.

I understand the possibility as of now is slim, but it would be a nice thing to see.

Thoughts?

9 Likes