Ask HMF anything

i can enjoy both but a good few of my favourite artists are rock while only 1 or 2 are pop (and even then they barely qualify). but in general r&b and hip hop are the two killer genres

2 Likes

i’m afraid i exclusively listen to bavarian post-polka noise-death chansoncore.

3 Likes

pls youtube for understanding

1 Like

it’s uh too cool for the ‘tube. dark web shit, yeah?

Discord in browser, does it work? Tried to make a account couple times now but I can’t even type my email address or make a password:

This is as far as I get I’m afraid.

It should. Maybe try a different browser like Microsoft Explorer – “Edge”, I mean – or Firefox?

If not, you should be able to download the Discord App from the website. That would definitely work as intended.

5 Likes

I did that instead and that worked at least. :grinning:

1 Like

I listen to almost everything. Just to make my point, here’s a view of some of my records:

  1. Soundtracks
  2. Rat Pack/Motown/Stax/Funk/Soul and French Singers
  3. Exotica
  4. Skint-Label (and associated stuff)
  5. Rap/Hip-Hop
  6. Not really organised
  7. Breakbeat/Big Beat
  8. House/Techno
  9. Rolling Stones/Beatles
  10. Disco/Pop/Rock (70s, 80s, 90s)
  11. Punk/Metal
  12. Not sorted yet - still have to decide where to put it
  13. Singles (Again: Soundtracks, Funk, Soul, Pop, Punk, Breakbeat, Hip-Hop, Chansons, …)
10 Likes

It’s all off the books.

2 Likes

Did IO get rid of the pink army easter egg in H3? I knocked out the flamingo and killed him with the robot but nothing happened. Is there another step I forgot about?

vinyl is best :heart:

1 Like

Just tested. Still there.
Did you start as a Mascot? I believe you’re not allowed to change as soon as you acquired flamingo disguise, but I’m not sure.
I started as a Mascot and did everything in this suit.
It worked

2 Likes

Those Tribe and Wu box sets tho! :dizzy_face: :fire:

1 Like

Ah, I just did it in my suit. Thanks!

As the first real DLC drops today, I was wondering if I should do some kind of competition with the DLC as a prize. So here are my questions:

  • Should I?
  • If yes: A contract? Something more elaborate?
  • As for the prize: Just the first Content Pack, the whole Collection or a mix (with several prizes)?
4 Likes

Interesting question. The answer is: I don’t know.

I don’t think I even finished it for H2 (I believe I quit after doing Mumbai). I just didn’t think the response was necessarily worth the work.

Then again, the pandemic is still raging, and I might get bored in my isolation and pick it back up.

8 Likes

I hope you do, they were always a great read :smiley:

4 Likes

Don’t know why I’m onto this, but I decided to count, categorize and sort all Featured Contracts.
Would it be someting of useful to post this on the firum?

  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Will you also rank them? (according to your taste)

That would be way harder to do :slight_smile:

3 Likes