South Jersey is nice! All we got is history and the Poconos.
NEPA checking in, some highlights:
-
Baby Pens hockey
-
Railriders baseball
-
Scranton? You mean like the Office?
-
“Apparently” kid
-
Middleswarth BBQ chips (dunno how far these propagate)
I’ve heard Vernon, NJ is lovely and green!
I’m looking to start hosting a HMF Game Night of sorts. This will consist of me trying to see who wants to play some games or gather in a type of game every so often. As an example one week we play monopoly or some other digital board game and other week we could play Animal Crossing and see each other’s islands. The details aren’t final, but I’m interest to see what ideas you all can throw my way and just general feedback on this concept.
I would love to play quiplash with you guys lol
I’d be interested.
It would be difficult to organize times between all international parties, but it could work.
I was thinking Fridays or Saturday’s as for timezones and accommodating for our members who live abroad I was thinking somewhere along the lines of 2 PM EST making it’s around 7 PM GMT if I’m correct.
Of course if someone has a better idea I’m all ears since this all isn’t set in stone yet.
It’s a good idea, but since I tend to work evenings, I’d probably have to miss out unfortunately. Still, hopefully it can work out.
I’d be down for a HMF Fight Night, lets play Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter 
A good and simple game would be something like skribblio, it’s a browser game you can play with up to 8 people (I think)
Classic game of person 1 drawing something, and persons 2-8 guess on what it is for points , with the roles constantly swapping out 
@Atropos and @MrBurn4488 what are your Top 3 (or 5
) Godzilla Movies?

But Godzilla 1954 will always be the best Godzilla movie and the best Kaiju movie in general imo. I love when Godzilla is the bad guy and the darker atmosphere.
So, I would say :
- Godzilla 1954
- Godzilla Raids Again
- Godzilla vs Destroyah
For more recent movies, I really like Shin Godzilla too 
Godzilla '54 is without a doubt one of the all-time greatest Movies, not just Kaiju or Monster Movies, but in general. its just that brilliant.
Godzilla raids again i think is a quite lackluster Sequel when compared to the original, its not bad but nothing special either.
Godzilla vs Destroyah is fantastic, i love how the Oxygen Destroyer from '54 spawned an even worse Monstrosity and how it grew over 30 years to fight Godzilla. Also that Scene with Godzilla Jr. 


My Top 3 would be
Godzilla '54
GMK
Godzilla vs Biollante
Honorable Mention: Shin Godzilla.
I usually prefer Movies in which Godzilla is the bad Guy over the ones where he’s a friend or protector of mankind, but i freaking love Biollantes Design.
Haaan, I’ve forgot about GMK !
So, I think I would place it right behind Godzilla vs Destroyah, and Shin Godzilla would be fifth.
I couldn’t agree more ![]()
Yeah, true, but this the first Godzilla movie I’ve ever seen so he has a kind of special place in my heart ![]()
I haven’t watch Godzilla vs Biollante yet
There is still some lacks in my Godzilla culture. I need to do something about this ASAP ![]()
Answering to @TheChicken here, didn’t want to change the subject in community trials thread.
Before explaining the numbers, the alter site I used is based in Iran, and is pretty popular as youtube is filtered there. So the reason the numbers are like that is this.
And yes, the numbering system is completely different, just like the alphabet signs and a lot more.
The official system used and taught in Iran is Eastern Arabic-Indic; However, there are still people who use Arabic-Indic and that’s not unusual. It’s not that people can’t read the European, it’s also taught from the beginning of education. Things are pretty much the same in Afghanistan, too.

The problems show up in math, especially algebra; Imagine using Persian numbers with Greek signs and trying to read them
Fun and confusing at the same time.
its mentioned a bit in Bangkok and Mendoza but what are the Chelsea Whitmore trials.
Well here’s a paragraph of Ken Morgan’s intel. I think this is the info you’re looking for. ![]()
Morgan distinguished himself in corporate law, but it was a criminal case which propelled him into fame. In 2004, Morgan successfully led the defense of Chelsea Whitmore, a teenage high society girl accused of killing a homeless man and framing her cheerleading rival. Dubbed the trial of the decade, Morgan had his client acquitted by arguing that Chelsea was a victim of affluenza, also known as “rich kid syndrome.”
Should I upgrade RAM of my laptop from 8 GB to 16 GB? I use it often to play games, but I don’t understand much how it would improve my gaming experience. I have IdeaPad Gaming 3 15ARH05 and I am pretty satisfied with it, but I still have to think about upgrading it to 16 GB.
I’m not in the hurry or anything, but I’ve been thinking about it lately…
It shouldn’t be even a question as the only answer is yes
This could work. I had to check if it was flash because well we know what happened earlier this year, but it all checks out.
Thanks. Can I ask you about some cooler underneath it? I’m using Yenkee YSN 120, but it does not seem to do much.